My mother is...

Wow, your back already?
Ready to hear the good news?

My mother is dead.

Dun
Dun

Dun....

At least I don't have to pretend I love her. Sure, I could genuinely like her, and or my 'family' .

Either way, the MCs always end up liking their family, even though they're not their real family and they always forgive all the stupid stuff they do.

Maybe they could have ended up in another family, reincarnated into a different family. But they ended up in a place, with a predetermined person who was supposed to be here, in their place.

Even I, who respects love in all of its different forms.

I would never be able to live with the guilt.

EVER.

Maybe if they loved me for me, I would understand and love them back.

Then again.... Ah. It happened again.

While I do have time, I don't have infinity to do this.

Oh.
Yeah, I guess that's a natural reaction to this, good job!

What's happening, you ask?

They're 'gently' pulling my leg out.
By 'gently' , I mean hard, really hard.

It really hurts, I'm gonna take a quick break from narrating for a while so I can focus my attention on my nerves and muscles to make sure my bones don't pop out.

Oaauuaa~
Ah, that feels good, my stomach is out.
MmmHhhhmmHm~
It tingles~
I would actually hurt, a lot.

I absolutely love this, the pain.

I think this is what they call 'masochism' ?

Right, my hands hurt as well, they're still inside, as well as my head.

'schhm-phomp'

Is the closest thing I can imagine to being the sound. I'm not very good at making sounds...

Anyways, my head got out.
At least they let go of my legs

I'm keeping my eyes closed.
In my 'past' life I had bad eyesight because I opened my eyes too early and~ I may have read a lot of books?

This is also a disguise to get them to think,
' Oh no! She won't open her eyes even with this light! She must be retarded! '

Or something close to that..?
You don't believe me? This is in mediaeval times. And they thought that women on their period were witches.

Of course, I did this mostly for two reasons, first, I can judge whether they're trustworthy stupid or wicked stupid, either they stupidly love and I can use that to my advantage or I can hide my abilities from a early age.

Reincarnators always skip this part. Whether this part is too short or their parents always love them..

Anyway, it always turns out alright,
but my motto is

' Solve a problem until it is 100% correct '

If I can't grantee the answer is 100% correct, I won't do anything.

Anyway, the second is to...
You know what? You can probably only know or read my thoughts that I myself think about, something like my predetermined thought, unlike my heartbeat.