A normal family, please

I'm finally awake!
I was asleep for two and a half days! I even had to completely shut my brain of for everything except my vitals. I had to give Spacey a lot of orders and luckily the maids really hated me.

I don't know how, but I somehow overslept.

By somehow, I mean I just kept thinking 'just five more minutes~'

Well, since I'm already awake I guess I should start circulating my 'mana' in my body.

My eyes? I already opened them, too late!....
Hm?

I didn't want to actually be disabled, so I just blocked the nerves that tell me what I should see and opened my eyes.

I'm sure I'm going to use this first time with someone special.

That sounds like a sex joke? I don't know what you're talking about.

I circulate my mana, if I ever had to think of what it feels like it would be something like trying to block the Yellow River.

Though I think that only works if you're a genius.
Although it feels like pissing after you hold it in for a long, looong time.

The magic is everywhere, kinda like the air, but sometimes it gathers, and gathers, and forms a magic layline where it keeps gathering. The most strange thing then happens, monsters gather around it.
The magic helps condense their muscles and makes them stronger and also helps nerves react faster.

Sometimes when it gathers enough magic it attracts demihumans and devils, the lesser version of demon's.

Even humans can be attracted to it when it gets large enough, although it is very a poisonous thing when you can't control it well. You have to force it to submit and change itself into a mana that fits you or else it will force its way inside you and suck your mana out.

Only the royalty in each kingdom can use it.

Although it seems to look like this is more of a herd of sheep flocking into new land, and unknowingly fertilizing it.

I personally think their just grooming the royal families into pigs.

Did I mention that if you use the magic laylines it will definitely shorten your lifespan by a few tens?

Alright, enough of a .... I don't know what kind of lesson this is... Either way, I don't think you want to hear of this. Now back to circulating my mana...

Slowly... Veryyy slowly....

I slowly circulate the mana inside me. Slowly turning all the curves and trying not to mess up everything.

As I'm still a newborn, my breathing is rough and not smooth, or at least that's how it should be.

My breathing must be calm and collected. I must get rid of my thought.

Yeah, that's not happening.

I slowly but swiftly forcibly break open the 'elemental mana stoppers' . You see, in this world you have the main elements, fire, wind, gaia which is earth and totally original and then water.

Then there's the crazy one's, ice, lava, poison, and some others. This was where I was like ' fuck it, I'm too lazy to think of all the combinations and stuff, this time it's just gonna be ImAgInAtIoN '.

So I have absolutely no idea what kind of magic I can use except ice and necromancy. Necromancy is just a really downgraded version of darkness and darkness is the downgrade of void. There's also the 'holy' magic, below that is light magic and then finally healing magic.