apologies!

[ turns out that goodbye was quite long.
Really sorry, I've been having troubles with school stuff at home, and I wanted to get used to it before I started promising anything.

This is also important for a second reason.

My writing sucks!

I'm planning on switching into a 3-person view. I plan on going a little faster than I planned at this part of the story.

I think I will cut the character into four parts, the first is the overall knowledge of the situation, the second is the main character in her mind ( there's no dialogue ) and her opinion, the third is some random person ( most likely in a different time ) and their actions and finally the fourth.... Is just some dialogue of Linda and Dark ( Linda is the Reincarnation goddess ) and some backstory and clues to what MC's wish was.
I think that all the important stuff out of the way.

/ Yo, this part contains some future ideas and stuff I planned for the future, if you don't like spoilers, you should skip the rest of this chapter \

Yee, tbh I planned on having her be a typical weeb with photographic memory and some cheats. But I ended up choosing to make have a evolution chain with her genes she got from her mom. I set it so her mom was the demihumans princess and her mother's personal maid retired but volunteered to be her maid. I was planning on doing something like the maid fed her monster milk and blood or something to make her stronger but that would make the maid a plot device and only that.
In the game when you get the lore explanation it says that every two hundred years there are only up to three  and rarely four but they all die at a young age. The heroine remembers her past life at 15 and because of that they are accepted into the academy. It was completely random which personality comes out of the code. That's why in a predetermined scene it doesn't really matter because because of a certain wish was a darkened soul.
Aight, I'm going to bed. It's 6 am but I don't care .

Goodnight! ]

Edit: [ haha! 690 readers! What kind of degenerates are you to even read this? This is absolute trash and will always be. Anyway, I'm still practicing (totally a lie) the style that I promised to give you guys.
BTW, don't expect me for another week, maybe two.

Bye!!! ]