suprise! I shall disappoint you!

[ .... Wow. I was gone for like, what? Two days, and I suddenly see a spike in readers? When I took a break, I only saw somewhere around 16~20. Right before I started writing this, it was 99!

Like, WTH! Do you think I'm so damn shameless to disappoint everyone!? Well too bad! I'll disappoint you regardless of what you and I feel!

I was enjoying my break while I re-read the entirety of 'I'm a spider, so what?' novel. And let me tell you, it was amazing! You really can't get the full experience unless you re-read it or finish it fast.

Ah, just telling you guys, you don't have to force yourself to read this. And I'm really sorry if I interact with the viewers too much... It's just kinda in human nature to try and socialize..

But really, you shouldn't trust anything I say. I don't even know if I'm intentionally doing this so you feel bad for me. But I guess that's just me.

Anyway, I'm updating every weekend. If I find something important that needs to be said, I'll post it at any time. Luckily for you, I'm young enough that I don't really have to study that much to get into a university or something like that.

I'll let that information slide, I guess...

But really, I hope you enjoy my story and don't mind my unprofessional notes.

Bye! ]

P.S. that goddess, Linda and her girlfriend are already my OC's and at the end of some chapters I'll put small notes of what they think about it.