Fairy Godmother..?

[ yo!
It's me, the creator, it's not like I don't have any respect for myself. But if you are actually reading this, thanks.
I have no self confidence and even just someone reading this helps.
This is my first story and I will mostly be active on the weekend...

As expected, this is trash, right?
It's not like I expected this to be popular right off the bat, but when you do find this ... Novel, popular, do think that, even then, I'll probably consider this trash.

Just saying, you should also try and read the whole thing every update, I change and check my own writing a lot.
Anyway,
Bye! ]

A fairy?
Sorry, just a recap, anyway my guess is.

It's a space fairy, and in case you aren't me, let me tell you,
That's pretty fuckin' weird.

If I had to tell you the importance of fairy's and what they do, it would take us back to as far as magic.

Anyway.

They have a special skill that really helps us in this situation. telepathy.

It's not exactly like that, but your thoughts get through.
It's kinda like 'hey, don't go over there, there are bees' and a dumbass would hear ' don't over there '

So adventures use this a lot, if they have them. Because it's always in fairy's, and rarely in elves, hmm? Elves?
Yeah, they're what everyone thinks they are.
Introverts.

How is a whole race introverts?
Genetics? I never really cared enough to think it through.

Anyway, I already got a thought message and it's kinda like this
' master? Why are you in this body? Do you need help? Can you hear me, master? '

Hmmm....
I guess it went alright, where are the others?

Oh, you're wondering why I knew that was going to happen?

You didn't? Anyways...

You do remember that I said I prepared for everything, right?

You didn't forget, right?

Well, in the game there was a story book that was in the code, that foretold that the world's creator, me, would be reborn and rule the world once more, collecting all the powers I once had and turn into a god momentarily untill I am reborn again...

F'ck, it went from 3rd person to me-person.
Sorry, that must have been unpleasant.....

So, I ordered the fairys to guide the young me when I would be reborn, but...

Only one came...

Hah.

Hah...

Ha

Hahhhaaaahhahahhhahahhja!

Seriously?
Really?

While I say this, I have abandoned many things, but never have I abandoned my life meaning.

What kind of idiot would abandon someone who made them the person.. who....

I..
I did?

No.

No. I was not stupid, not naive, it was the right thing to do, no matter what.

Sooo, there could be two options and some exceptions.

One, they betrayed me, they could have been tricked or thought that this is helpful to me.

Two, it was just lost in time, mean, they have children and stuff too.
Must have been lost to time.
That reminds me.... Nevermind.

They just, forget about it .....

It doesn't feel good.
At all

Well, I guess it turned out alright....

Mhmmm~?

What?
How am I doing this?

Thinking, you mean?

I temporary knocked myself out.

But, not before commanding Spacy. Spacy, you know, the space fairy?

Well, I commanded them to distort my face and body.

I don't think you forgot that I'm drop dead gorgeous?

Oh, just a extra detail, the water the maid dropped me into was around 45°C. Just a bit before it becomes dangerous.
I could have died. I mean, I can still die.

I think that they all thought I would be dead anyway like my mom and were too lazy to properly prepare it, and maybe because I stayed in there for two extra days and the water would have cooled down, so they probably just plopped some boiling water there.

Anyway, I gotta make calculations from the brightness in the 'birth room' and 'program' my nerves to make them move randomly but stronger when I'm supposed to be hungry.

I can't always do this because my nerves could get worn out and I would become disabled.

Anyways, I'm shutting off my thought process that you guys can listen to, I mean, if you did hear all, and I mean all thoughts, you'd throw me into a mental hospital.

Fufufufufu...

While I may have made a agreement with the U.S , I didn't with the FBI.....

The amount of hentai they would be forced to watch......

I feel sorry for the guy who was my FBI agent..

What kind of hentai do I watch?

Yaoi.
Kids, please trust me when I say, novels make yaoi ten times better, there's so much romance and they don't skip threw it....

You..

Probably don't want to hear this..

I'm just doing this so you don't get bored... No, NO

I am definitely not ... Communicating with you cause my creator didn't write enough and they don't like skipping to different times....

What? No... Maybe?

Fine....

[ The other chapters were long, so can you please forgive me? I worked on it daily with little bits.... I'm sorry if it's confusing.... Anyway, bye! ]