4

*Warning Sexual Content!

Jason stared at the road for quite some time, thinking to himself how he will make a move on her if she's traumatized. Be good, Jason. He thought. Wynter kept her eyes on the window, watching the trees pass by during the 70 mph speed limit on the highway on their way to his house. Her emotions were terrified and confused. The confusion made her think of why Bill saved her. All she thought this whole time was that vampires were evil and demented in their nature. She let out a sigh, and Jason turned his head to look at her with a concerned expression. "You alright?" 

She didn't respond because she was still terrified, but she just nodded. He placed her hand on her leg, rubbing it gently to calm her nerves.

Once they arrived at his house, he pulled up in the driveway. The front porch lights were on automatically once he parked. He helped her out of the car, insisting on carrying her in his arms. She didn't resist and allowed him to carry her inside. He unlocked the door with his arm holding her arm up, and kicked the door open. 

He placed her down gently on the floor to her feet and closed the front door. "Would you like something to drink? I got beer." She shrugged since she hasn't tasted beer before. He strolled to the cooler and opened it to get beers for them both. She looked around, examining his decor. She saw pictures of his sister, Sookie, and his parents when they were young. Grinning at the picture, she thought about her memories of her father. Jason approached behind her, offering the beer to get her attention. She received the beer that Jason gave her and sat down on the couch. He tapped the cushion beside him, insisting she sit next to him. She plopped onto the couch when instructed and sighed, thinking about the incident that recently happened. 'What a nightmare.' She popped the beer can open, hearing it sizzle from the carbonation of the beverage. Jason stared at her, watching every move she was making in silence. He was admiring her beauty, even though she was shaken up and thinking of a way to make her forget about it. He placed his hand onto her cheek and began to caress it gently to ease her because he felt her body shiver from the stress and fear burrowing inside of her. Wynter glanced at him, feeling his hand placed onto her cheek, but she didn't know how to respond to his actions. 'Is he trying to hit on me during a time like this?' She took a sip of the beer, tangy and bitter to her taste, and made a sour face since she didn't like it. Showing that she didn't want it anymore, she placed the beverage on a doily placed on the coffee table. 

"You're so beautiful; you know that?" He continued to caress her cheek softly and scooted closer beside her. He also placed the beer beside hers on the table as he placed his arm around her. Their bodies were slightly touching as body heat began to combine one another. Wynter always thought Jason was very handsome but turned her off by showing his way towards girls in a sexual manner. Rumors have it that Jason was a sex addict, according to young females that were in Merlotte's several times. Saying, 'He's good in bed.' or 'Knowing his way to make a girl orgasm before having intercourse.'  She moved slightly to adjust her comfort, blushing by thinking on the thought, but it wasn't a good idea, especially her condition. She knew Jason has a crush on her, but it breaks her heart that she isn't interested like that but indicates friendship. 

"Jason?" She placed her hands onto her lap, pressing her arms together between her legs so that he wouldn't bother looking down there, but he did anyway. "Yeah?" He glanced down to where her arms were covering her waist, not sure what she was thinking.

"I know you have a crush on me, but I don't think we should make us happen in any way. We can be friends if you like." She slowly turned her head to look at him, but his face was inches apart from hers. Her eyes widened; his cologne scent made her blush which he smelled amazing to her. 'Oh, my lord.' She didn't know what to do, either reject or go with it. She doesn't like hurting people's feelings since her past relationships didn't go well as she expected because of her being truthful. For example, they were obsessed with her beautiful features or the clinginess of the way they acted towards her. Also, she knew Jason watched throughout her relationships and acted jealous of his friends from his reaction instead of her not being with him. Wynter blinked and backed her head out to reject the kiss.