7

Bill withheld himself to Sookie's appearance, Wynter felt awkward by hearing Sookie question him about vampires in the front while Wynter was in the backseat. Staring blankly at the road, Bill drove over 70 mph on the highway. Her questions mentioned about how it like was to be a vampire and what Fangtasia was like. Looking out the window to block out their conversation, she didn't want to bother to know, she just wanted answers. Moments later, Bill pulled up in a shady looking parking lot that was across from a bar. People walked in and out of a black metal door with bright lettering, Fangtasia. 'We are here.' All exiting the car, Bill grabbed Sookie's hand to approach one of the bouncers to enter inside. A fair skinned, blonde woman approached with her hand placed on her hip. Her emotions looked dull and apathetic in the humans that previously entered with Bill. "Haven't seen you in a while, Bill." Immediately recognizing Bill, she peered to the girls that was beside him. Her soft yet arrogant voice agitated Wynter a slight bit, due to her own perspective.

"Who's the dolls?" The woman wore a black bustier, her cleavage was quite visible to the public and her hair was slicked back. A smile never formed on her face. She tilted her head, examining the girl's apparel. Catching her off guard, Sookie dressed differently than Wynter.

Keeping up with his composure, he made sure that he would protect the girls after promising to take them to Fangtasia. "Pam, this is Sookie and Wynter. Girls, this is Pam."

"Pleased to meet you." Sookie giggled, smiling wide as her hand reached out to a friendly handshake. Pam slowly glanced down to her hand by the gesture. Mystified and apathetic to Sookie, she didn't accept it. She looked at Bill with her eyebrow arched. 'Is this girl serious?'

Swiftly glimpsing back at Sookie and Wynter, "Can I see your IDs?"

"Oh, how silly of me. Getting carded at a vampire bar, of course." Taking out her ID from her purse, she passed it to Pam. She snatched it out of her hand, thoroughly scanning it.

"I no longer can tell by the ages of humans. Should be more careful to not serve minors...in any capacity. Twenty-five? I remember being that young." She gave back Sookie's card and Wynter instantly passed hers to Pam.

"Like I said, no minors to be here, otherwise, we would get in trouble. However, not my problem. Also, twenty-five. Same age, I suppose." Once Wynter received her ID from Pam, they strutted away to attend the bar for a drink. She noticed Pam beamed at her while she walked.

Sookie's expression seemed to be restless, "It feels a bit like a ride in Disney World, you know those roller coasters?" Walking alongside both, Wynter examined the entire area. There were strippers who danced on poles, moving their bodies quick like lightning. They must be vampires. Guests watched them in lust and hunger to eagerly touch them, but no physical contact was allowed.

"Don't get too comfortable, the nights tend to get wilder upon the hours." Jerking her head to Bill, she felt nervous. 'Nights go wild by the hour. Shit.'

As they approached the bar, Bill offered them drinks. A male with long black hair, wearing wicked clothing called on Bill's name. He didn't express a friendly gesture nor emotion, just serious.

"These are your meals for tonight, Bill? Seems to be a Thanksgiving's feast." Wiping the counter down with a washcloth, his glare pierced at Wynter which creeped her out. Not attending his attention to Sookie, oddly, more interested in Wynter.

"These are my friends, Sookie and Wynter. Girls, LongShadow." Bill pointed to the girls on who they were, Sookie smiled. Unfortunately, she brought photographs of Dawn Green and Maudette Pickens to investigate if anyone knew or saw them around. LongShadow glanced at the photos, he pointed to Maudette, claiming she wanted to die. However, he didn't mention that Dawn was asking to die, but she did come around. 'The vampires are called death, according to LongShadow.'