Prologue

No one's POV

When we all hear the word hero what do we think? We usually think of a person that selflessly saves others in the name of good. We think them to be perfect beings with perfect pasts and childhoods. Nothing is ever wrong about them.

But those naive souls don't know is this quote.

'Give me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.'

Heroes are not perfect. Heroes don't have perfect lives and childhoods. In order for a hero to be born. That drive must be awakened by a source of sadness and hate. Pretty ironic right?

Well let us see the story of a young teen that grows to become the greatest hero of Remnant.

Y/n pov

Have you ever wondered why lady fate does these kinds of things? I'm still wondering that myself.

"Get back here punching bag!" A voice yells behind me.

I was running from a certain team named RWBY. They were basically the queens of the academy. They started picking on me because I have no semblance. I just have a aura and my sword bow.

I call it w/n and it was a gift from my parents

I call it w/n and it was a gift from my parents. They passed away from an accident in my home town 6 years ago. I kept it with me ever since.

"You get away from us!" Blake says as her gambol shroud wraps around my legs immobilizing me.

I tried desperately to get away but it was useless. Soon the team was hovering right over me with a deadly glint in their eyes.

"You know the rules y/n." Yang says cracking her knuckles.

"You disobey, you get punished." Weiss says sharpening her rapier.

"Your gonna become a fine red mist." Ruby says giggling creepily.

My eyes widened in fear as the team laughs. They ready their weapons ready to kill me. But before they did that my saviors came to the rescue.

One of them tackled the team knocking them to the ground.

"Come on y/n!" Jaune says picking me up.

"Let's go!" Ren says as we book it to the next class.

"Come on after them!" Weiss yells.

Timeskip

We finally made it to the class just when the bell rang. We were on time. Catching our breath the professor clears their throat getting our attention.

"Your almost late." The Professor says.

" The Professor says