Aruadon and Isle of the Lost

Prince Ben looked towards the Isle of the Lost with a frown. All those innocent kids living on that island all because of who their parents are. What if the villains abuse them? Treated them like slaves more than family, that is why he decided to bring them here and hopefully know what love is and live in peace. When his parents came in he knew he would have to tell them now. "Mom, Dad, I have chosen my first official proclamation."
Ben's parents looked at each other excited, did get the crown yet and he's already ready. Ben continued. "I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out on the Island I feel like they've been abandoned."
"The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" The king asked looking doubtful.

"We start out with a few first, the ones that need our help the most." Ben assured them. "I've already chosen them."
"Have you?" The king asked walking up to his son.
Belle put her hand on his arm. "I gave you a second chance." She looked at Ben. "Who are their parents?"
"Cruella DeVil, Jafar, Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Hades." Ben told them.
"MALEFICENT AND HADES? THEY ARE THE WORST IN THE LAND!" The king shouted.
"Dad, hear me out." Ben said calmly.
"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."
"Their children are innocent, don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben asked before looking at him with a look that said 'please'. "Dad."
"I suppose the children are innocent." The king agreed.
Belle smiled at her son. "Well done." She fixed his coat before walking to her husband. "Shall we?"
Ben went back to looking at the Island hoping he can help those kids that had their lives taken away because of their parents.

Meanwhile in the underworld Hades walked in to see his two minions were preparing food but he didn't see his teenage daughter anywhere. "Um guys? Where is Harmony?"
"Oh she went out to play with her little friends." Panic answered as he handed Pain a bowl of bugs.
Hades growled. "You let her go outside... WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST!!!" He shouted as his flames covered his body.
Pain and Panic gulped. "Well... she begged us if she could." Pain explained.
"She gave us the teary eyes." Panic added. "How could we say no to that? Besides we think it's great she has friends she can play with."
Hades sighed calming down and went to a room that has a powerful crystal that can show him the present. "Where is my daughter?" He demanded of it. It should him his daughter and her friends being their usual troublemaking selves.
Mal, Maleficent's daughter started singing:

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

Jay, Jafar's son went next:
A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home

Then his own daughter continued as she walked setting boxes on fire as she passed them
I know I'm wicked
I know I'm unfair
I know it's wrong
I just don't care.

Hades couldn't help but smirk at his child's words and how powerful her voice and moves are.

Evie, Evil Queens daughter went next:
So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love

And finally Carlos Cruella DeVil's son went last:
They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood

Harmony, Mal, and Evie started walking together singing, Hades noticed his child's voice was more powerful than the other two but hey she's the daughter of a God of course she's more powerful than anyone there.
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

Then the boys joined in
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

Mal:
Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just unique!

Jay:
What, me? a traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?

Harmony:
Why try to change me?
It's too much fun being bad
I'll do whatever
Just like my dad.

Evie:
So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made you hurt?

Carlos
The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet!

Harmony, Mal, and Evie:
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

All:
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core