Talking with Godmothers

Harmony paced back and forth trying to think. "Ok, so I'm stuck in the worst time ever. My stupid cousin was just born, my uncle is useless as always and my father won't even know who I am. What am I going to do? Who's going to help me? All my friends aren't born yet, Pain and Panic suck at keeping secrets, and my dad can't know about me... Wait a minute!" She smiled. "The fates! They probably already know I'm here already, they know everything! I have to find my godmothers."
"Or we can find you deary."
Harmony turned around to see all three of them smiling at her. "Thank goodness, can you please help me get back to my time?"
"No." They shook their heads.
"No?" Harmony asked confused.
"We can't break the spell that sent you here dear, only you can." Lachesis told her.
"But I don't understand the spell, I've read it over and over and it doesn't say how I can get back home." Harmony complained.
"No, but we know how of course." Atropos told her.
"How?" Harmony asked. "And no riddles, I need to get back, if I don't there won't be any peace in the future."
"Deary, you were sent here for a reason, you're suppose to be here." Clotho told her. "You are the reason for the bright future, you just need to figure out how. It's fate."
Harmony got on her knees and sobbed into Clotho's coat. "Please my dearest Godmothers, help me, if I do one thing wrong Dad's future is going to go down in flames, he won't be happy and he might not get me."
Clotho hugged Harmony gently. "Aw ladies, we broke our future Goddaughter's spirit."
Lachesis grabbed Harmony by the chin and made her look at her. "Child! You are daughter of Hades! A Goddess! Now pull yourself together before I slap you silly."
Harmony's hair flamed up as stood up glaring. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!!"
"Oh she is so the daughter of Hades alright."Atropos said amused.
Harmony sighed and cooled herself down. "Ok, so what you're saying is that I'm suppose to be here, fine whatever, but what if I do mess up the future?"
"No worries deary, we're going to help you out." Clotho assured. "We know you are going to be very special and precious to us in the future, like you were our own daughter, we promise, nothing will happen to your father."
Harmony sighed relieved. "Well that's good, but what's the catch? You always leave something out."
"The thing is we're not going to tell you when and what you have to do to get home." Lachesis told her.
Harmony glared before giving them her famous smirk and started cracking her knuckles. "You know ladies, if we were in my time I'd get in BIG trouble for hurting you... But since we're not..." Fire came out of her hands.
The three gulped and held out their hands in surrender. "Ok Ok Ok!!"
"That's better, now talk." She demanded.
"You have to interfere when your father needs your help the most." Clotho told her.
Harmony nodded. "Fair and easy enough."
"We're going to send you near that time, now don't mess this up." Lachesis snapped her fingers and Harmony was gone.