Back Home

Harmony was suddenly back in Aruadon and with her friends.
"Harmony!" Mal and Evie tackled her in a hug.
"Here's your book back Mal." Harmony gave it back to her.
"Thanks. "But what happened?" Mal asked.
"I'll tell you later, I gotta go something." Turned to leave.
"Hey, if you leave then you lose the game." Audrey pointed out.
Harmony rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. "There, it's done." She then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
When she returned home she ran to Hades. "Dad!" She jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"What? What's wrong? What happened?" Hades asked worried.
"Dad, how did you get out of the River of Death?" Harmony asked him refusing to let go.
Hades blinked at her surprised. "What brought that on?"
"Can you please tell me?" She asked.
Hades thought about that day. "Well I remember the disgusting souls were pulling me down, then they just stopped. I saw someone swimming towards me then pulled me out of there. I was very weak but I saw the outline of a girl. Pain and Panic told me that a girl with flaming hair dived in and saved me but..." Hades suddenly stopped and looked down at Harmony with wide eyes.
Harmony gave him a small smile.
"Harmony what are you trying to tell me?" Hades asked.
"At the sleepover I accidentally went back in time and I saw you in the river."
"And you jumped in to save me?"
Harmony nodded.
"I remember hearing humming..." He then realized something. "Of course, you calm down the souls!"
Harmony nodded again. "I was terrified when I saw you in there about to be dragged down. I knew I could save you since I've been in the river before."
Hades flinched remembering that terrible day and hugged her. "Just how did you go back in time?"
"I read a spell in Mal's book, the fates found me and told me it was fate that I was there." Harmony explained.
Hades hugged her to him again. "What would I do without you?"