Love on the Battlefield

The next morning Harmony gave Mal the bag of cookies.
"Thanks Harm, you're the best." Mal thanked smiling.
"Yeah I know." Harmony smirked. "Heads up, here he comes."
Mal turns and gave Ben a smile. "Hey Bennyboo."
Harmony covered her mouth gagging. "You know I vomit lava right? Yeah don't make that happen."
"Hey Mal, hey Harmony." Ben greeted.
"Harmony baked some cookies do you want one?" Mal asked.
"I got a big game, I don't eat before a big game, but thank you so so much, next time yeah next time." He started walking away.
"No yeah, I completely understand, be careful of treats offered by villains." Mal faked.
"No no no." Ben assured. Harmony got an idea and walked away with her head down like she was sad. "No Harmony wait." Ben quickly grabbed a cookie and took a bite. "It's good, it's great, it's amazing." Harmony stopped walking and waited for Ben to fall in love with Mal. "It's chewy... and what is that walnuts? I love walnuts, and the chocolate chips... the chocolate chips... I'm sorry, it's warm, it's soft, it's sweet... Mal have you always had those golden flicks in your eyes?"
Jay came up and put his hands on Ben's shoulders and asked softly. "How you feeling? Bro."
"I feel like... I feel like... I feel like singing your name." Ben took a deep breath and sang loudly. "MMMMMAAAAAALLLLLLL!!"
Harmony appeared in front of him and covered Ben's mouth. "Don't you boys have a big game to get to?"
Ben, Jay and Carlos left making Harmony look at Mal. "Well... congrats, you have a boyfriend now."
Mal sarcastically laughed unamused before they walked away to the bleachers with Evie. Harmony saw Lonnie and the three of them stood by her to watch the game. Harmony looked over at the cheerleaders and saw Audrey was in the front making her roll her eyes. "Of course."
"Harm, they're about to start." Evie said making her look back
Harmony smirked and shouted loudly while lighting her arms with blue fire and spreading them out. "GET READY TO RUMBLE!"
Everyone in the bleachers cheered at that making Audrey look over with jealousy.

"YEAH! THOSE ARE MY BUDDIES RIGHT THERE!" Cheered Harmony after the big win. She then frowned when Ben went to the announcers mike. "Ok, I'm out of here."
"What? Why?" Lonnie asked.
"Because it's about to get too weird."
Mal grabbed Harmony's arm. "If I have to suffer through this so do you."

The entire time Harmony just stood there with a blank face and her eyes half open, which is the same look her father has when Pain and Panic are being stupid. "I'm never baking cookies again." She sighed before she teleported to her room.