Her Name

"I believe this belongs to you." Mal gave the Fairy Godmother her wand back.
"And I believe this belongs to you." Fairy Godmother gave Mal Ben's ring back. "You've all earned yourselves an A in goodness class."
"In what?" Hades asked walking over and stood next to his daughter who smiled at him as everyone chuckled.
Fairy Godmother then waved her wand around. "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" Everyone then became unfrozen, first thing Ben did was run up to Mal and hug her.
"Next time I save you, ok?"
"Let's not let there be a next time ok." Mal replied hugging him.
Harmony was happy for her friend but then she caught sight of Jane being scold by her mom. "I love you but you are on a major time out."
Harmony walked over to them. "Hang on, this is most of my doing. Jane, you don't need to make a deal with me to be beautiful, you already are were inside and out. Your mom did a good job on that."
"I guess I did get lucky in the mother department." Jane admitted.
Harmony nodded giving her a smile but it changed when Audrey came over. Hades noticed his daughter and walked over to her putting his hands on Harmony's shoulders, then he saw Aurora. "Hey, I know you."
Aurora looked uncomfortable that the king of the dead spoke to her. "You do?"
Hades nodded. "Yeah, your soul came into the underworld, I knew it wasn't ready so I sent it back."
"So... That was true?" Audrey asked looking at Harmony.
Harmony nodded. "I told you, Gods and Goddesses can't tell lies."
Aurora's mother came over looking regretful. "Then I owe you my thanks." She looked at Hades then at Harmony. "And to you young lady an apology, you were right about me being a hypocrite and it was not my right to act that way."
"I owe an apology too." Everyone turned to see Ben's dad walk up. "I was so blinded by anger I didn't realise that banishing others wasn't the right thing to do. Therefore every innocent soul will be taken off and owed not only an apology but a chance at a new life. Hades, from one father to another I say we both have a few things in common, we both raised great kids."
Hades blinked at him not knowing what to say.
Fairy Godmother came over and stood next Adam. "Our worlds will be filled with...." She suddenly frowned as a look at realization came to her face. "Harmony."
Everyone looked at Harmony and Hades making Harmony look confused and Hades nervous.
"Is that why you named her Harmony? Cause that's what you knew she would bring to us?" Belle asked Hades.
Hades gave a small glare. "Maybe I did and maybe I didn't, so what."
"Harmony?" Everyone turned to see Herbert.
"YOU!!" Harmony's hair went red.
"Harmony, what's wrong?" Hades asked her.
"He's Hercules and Meg's son! He soaked me with cold water and put me in a coma!"
"HE DID WHAT?!" Hades own flames burst.