Trying New Things

Hades looked around Olympus not believing he was here again, and got what he always wanted. "So Hades, how does it feel to be back?" Zeus asked walking up to him.
Hades just kept on looking. "All this, because I love my daughter, I didn't think it was possible."
Zeus grinned putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's amazing what kids can do."
They both turned around when they both heard barking and saw Hade's dog Cerberus running around with Herbert holding on to the leash being dragged. "NO! SIT! BAD DOG! HEEL!!"
Hades laughed while Zeus looked confused. "Did you really have to bring your dog?"
Hades tried to stop laughing and got a hold of himself. "Harmony wanted me to bring him, she loves that dog."
"Then why isn't she walking him?" Zeus asked.
Harmony appeared beside them holding a cell phone that was filming Herbert. "Cause this is too funny, I am so sending this to Aruadon."
Hades looked at the thing Harmony was holding and took it from her hands. "What.... Is.... This?"
"It's called a cell phone dad, everyone in Aruadon has one." Harmony explained.
Hades just looked at it till it started ringing making him drop it. "What the?"
Harmony picked it up and answered it. "Hello?"
Hades took it from her again and held it up to his ear like she just did just to hear a voice. "What's so great about a talking box?"
"Lord Hades? Where did Harmony go?"
Hades held the phone out like it was a snake. "It knows my name."
Harmony giggled. "Dad, it's Mal."
"What? Mal is trapped in this tiny thing?"
Harmony just kept laughing. "No dad, Mal is still on Aruadon. Mortals use this to talk to each other when they're far away, just push the right buttons on the phone and her phone will tell her someone is calling."
"Amazing!" Zeus shouted. "We need to get one of those, Hermes could use a break. Where can we find these cell phones?"
"In Aruadon." Harmony replied.
"Hermes to Aruadon!" Zeus shouted.
Hermes saluted and flew down to Aruadon going to get cell phones for all the Gods.
"You will show us how to use them won't you Harmony?" Zeus asked.
"I'm still learning, but maybe I can ask some of the other students to show us." She replied.
Zeus nodded. "So be it."
"Dad, can I have my phone back? Mal was going to ask me something."
Hades gave Harmony back her phone so she could continue talking to Mal.
"Sorry about that, what were you going to ask?"
Mal continued. "Lonnie is going to have a sleepover."
"What's that?"
"It's when friends spend the night playing games, watching movies, and talking."
"Sounds like what we always do."
"Whatever, are you in or not?"
Harmony looked over at her dad who raised a brow at her. "I'll call you back Mal." Harmony hung up and looked up at her dad. "So... can I spend the night at Lonnie's?"
"What do you mean by that?" Hades asked her crossing his arms.
"Mal calls it a sleepover, she said that it's when friends get together and sleep."
Hades thought about it. "I don't know Harmony, whenever you're not having a good night your hair bursts."
Harmony rolls her eyes. "Come on dad, I haven't done that since I was a kid, I'll be fine, I promise."
Hades sighed. "Alright, but I want you home in the morning with a full report on what a "sleepover." is."
Harmony nodded and hugged her father before she went to go pack an overnight bag.
Zeus smiled at his brother. "You're a great father Hades, who would have ever known."
"Not me." Hades admitted.
Harmony appeared with a bag before she gave her dad another hug and kissed his cheek. "I love you daddy, I'll see you in the morning." With a snap of her fingers she was gone.
When she appeared in Lonnie's dorm room, Mal, Evie, Lonnie, Jane and Audrey were already there.
"Hey Harmony, just in time, after the movie we'd thought we play truth or dare." Lonnie said smiling.