The Gods

After a big celebration Hercules invited Hades and Harmony to come to Olympus with him. "Fine, but if Zeus attacks me or if Harmony gets hurt you're a dead man." Hades warned.
When they got there Hades gently moved Harmony back. "Stay behind me princess."
"HADES!!" A big booming voice shouted before strong arms hugged him tight making him lose his breath. Harmony covers her mouth trying not to laugh at how uncomfortable her father looks. "So you finally decided to go back to being good huh brother? I can't tell you how joyous I am!"
"Get off me!" Hades demanded as he out of his brother's grip. "You touch me after what you've done to me?"
"Hades, I thought being on that island would help you." Zeus told him.
"HELP ME! My wife was taken away and I had to raise my daughter there!"
Zeus now looked confused. "Your daughter? Why have I not heard of you having a daughter?"
"Oh don't play dumb, who else would have ordered Persephone to be taken away and leave my daughter to be banished with me?"
"I swear brother, none of that is my doing." Zeus assured. "And where is this daughter, I would love to meet her."
Harmony stepped over next to her father making Zeus widen his eyes taken in her appearance. There was no doubt she was Hades daughter with her flaming blue hair, he stared as Hades wrapped a protective arm around her.
"She's beautiful brother, what is her name?" Zeus asked.
"Harmony." Hades replied.
"Hello Harmony, I'm your uncle Zeus." He said softly smiling at her.
"I figured." Harmony replied giving him a cold look.
"Hades we should have thrown Harmony a celebration, I mean every new God is suppose to have one."
"I'm too old for one of your royal baby showers." Harmony growled.
"Yes I can see that, but since you never had one I'll arrange for a huge party to give you the welcome you should have had. And don't try to talk me out of it." Zeus said before running off to tell Hermes to spread the word to all the gods.
Harmony looked up at her father. "I can see why you hate him."
Hades gave her another proud look and hugged her.
In just a short amount of time all the Gods and Goddesses were lining up to meet the princess of the underworld. Harmony sat in a chair bored as everyone introduced themselves and gave her gifts. Her father was right next to her. One of the God gave Harmony a golden apple and gave Hades a look of disgust. Noticing this Harmony threw the apple right at his head. "Say or look at my father wrong and I'll burn your eyes out." She threatened as her hair went in red flames.
After a few more a woman stared at Harmony looking happy. "Keep the line moving lady." Harmony said then noticed the look on her father's face. "Dad, what's wrong?"
Hades cleared his throat and gently took Harmony's hand. "Princess, this is your mother."
Harmony looked back at the woman. She was very beautiful and Harmony could see herself in her. The Goddess ran up to Harmony and hugged her. "I'm your mother Persephone, Goddess of Spring."
Harmony stood frozen for bit before she looked at her mother again. "I don't understand."
Hades walked over. "I don't either, if Zeus didn't take you away than who did?"
Persephone sighed. "It was your other brother, Poseidon, he said I didn't deserve to be banished and made me give up our daughter incase she was as bad as you were."
Hades growled. "And you didn't fight back?"
Persephone looked down. "Well, he was nice to me, and the sea was such a beautiful place."
"You married him?" Harmony asked her.
"I'm so sorry."
"Leave." Harmony demanded.
"What?" Persephone gasped.
"I said leave!" Harmony repeated her hair flaming up. "Anyone stupid enough to believe someone is better than my dad doesn't deserve my time."
"But I'm your mother."
"Sorry mama, but I'm a daddy's girl." Harmony replied hugging her father.
Hades smiled down at Harmony and put his arm around her. "Sorry Persephone, but what my baby wants my baby gets." With that said Hades snapped his fingers making Persephone disappear.
"Sorry about that father." Harmony sighed.
"It's alright princess, to tell you the truth I never really loved her, why do you think I didn't stop anyone from taking her away?"
"But you married her."
Hades shrugged. "She was better when she was nothing more than a one night stand, the only good thing I really do love about her is she gave me you."
Zeus smiled as he heard that and walked over. "Hades, I know we've had our differences but I would like to make it up to you, you and Harmony can stay here and be royalty. That's how it always should have been, us ruling as brothers."
Hades looked down at Harmony. "What do you think Princess?"
"Up to you dad." She replied.
"In that case, sure why not, but Harmony and I are still rulers of the underworld and Harmony can go into the mortal world whenever she likes to visit her friends."
Zeus nodded agreeing and they shook hands. "Deal."