Villains Meeting

Hades smiled after watching his daughter actually having fun on this miserable island.
"Sir, Maleficent wants to meet with you, said it has something to do with Harmony." Panic told him as he slowly walked in.
Hades sighs. "What does that old hag want now?"
Harmony walked with her friends down the street. "Mom should be happy about this, stealing from the innocent is an evil thing to do." Mal told her.
Harmony frowned. She was the only one on the island that has a loving parent. She made friends with the four kids because they needed her. When she met Carlos he was carrying all his mothers bags after a shopping trip while his mom only carried a little hand bag. Jay almost got caught stealing, Evie was sitting on a step miserable after her mother said her outfit she worked hard on was a disgrace, and Mal could never do anything right in her mothers eyes. "It's from a baby." Harmony snapped her head up when she heard Mal's voice and saw Maleficent was right in front of her.
"That's my nasty little girl." Maleficent grinned before she grabbed the candy, spit on it and put it in her pits. Harmony fought the need to vomit at the sight. "Give this back to that dreadful creature." She told one of her henchmen before she looked back at her daughter. "You know when I was you age..."
A voice interrupted her. "Really Mally? Bragging again, these kids have heard you say the same thing many times." Hades stepped over and smiled at his daughter who smiled back.
"Hi daddy." Harmony said stepping closer.
Hades cupped her chin into his hand and lightly tapped her nose. "Now Harmony, what have I said about leaving the underworld without asking me first? I was worried sick."
Harmony frowned guilt written on her face. "Sorry dad."
Maleficent rolled her eyes, she was second best at evil compared to Hades but she could never figure out how when he was so soft for his daughter. "Anyway we have news for you children. You five have been chosen to attend school in Aruadon."
Harmony turned to her friends to see they were trying to run away but Maleficent's henchmen dragged them back. "What's she talking about daddy?"
Before Hades could answer Mal argued. "I am not going to a boarding school with prissy pink princesses."
"And perfect princes." Evie sighed dreaming before she noticed everyone looking at her and quickly changed her tone. "I mean ick."
"I don't do uniforms unless they're leather, you feel me?" Jay asked raising his hand.
Carlos shivered with fear. "I read somewhere they have dogs in Aruadon, my mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys that don't behave."
Jay messed with Carlos by barking making him jump with fear and Evie to laugh while Harmony glared at them.
"Yeah mom, we're not going." Mal said crossing her arms.
"You're thinking small pumpkin. It's all about world domination." With that she turned and made the kids follow her while Harmony walked in with her father.
"You will go, you will find the fairy godmother's magic wand and bring it back. Easy peasy." Maleficent told them. Harmony rolled her eyes and walked back over to her dad.
"Why do they want the wand?"
"So we can get off this island." Hades explained.
Harmony frowned more. "You mean we'll be free to go more places instead of this island and the underworld?"
Hades nods. "That's right dear."
Harmony and Hades turned when they heard Maleficent say 'Her will'
"Our will." Hades growled.
"Our will our will, and if you refuse you'll be grounded for the rest of your life missy."
"But mom!" Mal argued. They ended up having a stare off till Mal gave in. "Ok fine, whatever."
"Ha, I win." Maleficent bragged.
"Evie, my little evil-lette in training." Evil Queen called her daughter over. "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle, a mother in law wing..."
"And lots and lots of mirrors." They both said together making Evie giggle.
"No laughing, wrinkles." Evil Queen reminded her.
Cruella spoke for the first time. "They're not taking my Carlos because I'd miss him too much."
Carlos looked at his mom feeling happy for once. "Really mom?"
"Yes, who would touch up my roots, brush my furs and scrap the bunions off my feet?"
Carlos sighed sadly. "Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worse thing."
"They have dogs in Aruadon." She reminded him.
"Oh no! I'm not going!"
Jafar turned. "Well Jay isn't going either, I need him to stock up the shelves in my store." He turned back to Jay. "What did you score?"
Jay showed him everything he stole including a lamp which made his father drop everything and grab it. "A lamp!" He started rubbing it.
Jay shook his head. "Dad, I already tried that." Jay told him. Jafar huffed and gave him back the lamp picking up the other things he dropped.
"Evie's not going anywhere till we get rid of this unibrow." Evil Queen said.
"And my little one isn't ready to go out in the big bad world all by herself." Hades smirked pinching Harmony's cheeks. Sure he loves her but he loves to embarrass her just as much.
Harmony gave her dad a look. "Dad, not in front of others." She hissed.
"What is wrong with you all? People use to cower at the mention of our name! This is our only chance to get off this island and take our revenge! Revenge on Snow White and those horrible little men." Maleficent shouted.
"Ow" Evil Queen flinched.
'Revenge on Aladdin and that bloated genie."
"I will!!" Jafar raised a wooden spoon making Jay jump in and stop him.
"Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches."
"They didn't get Baby." Cruella squeaked her stuff toy making her do a loud crazy laugh.
Harmony whispered to Carlos. "I think we need to get some meds into your mom buddy."
Maleficent then ran to Hades. "Revenge on your brother and his deal breaking son."
Hades growled and got up. "Harmony come, we're going to get you packed."
Harmony sighed and disappeared into a flames and smoke ending up in the underworld. She hugged one of the skeletons and looked up at her home feeling tears coming not wanting to leave her home and the family she loves.