~part-1~

Harry: wait, you didn't throw in Subh yet kulya??

Harry: throw in Subh in this cool place fast.

Jassi: will you stop acting like a child on sugar rush, Harry?

Harry: nope, you still didn't do it Kuliyaaaaaaaaaa.

Kulya: Can someone ask the child on sugar rush to relax please and I'm doing it.

Harry: says the team child.

Shreyas: what's the buzz about? I was trying to sleep ya know.

Harry: boring insaan

Yuzi: that boring insaan can do magic tricks, Harry. What can you do??

Harry: you don't know my hidden talents yet, tili.

Bhuvi: talents like bugging people and acting like a total moron?

Harry: who added this dadaji in kids group? I thought this was the youngsters land to rant against boring seniors.

Kulya: we don't have boring seniors Harry. We have world's best brothers.

Manish: Do I really want to know what's going on?

Rishab: umm...kulya bhaiya you didn't add prithvi too.

Kulya: oopsie, I forgot.

Harry: WHERE IS RAHUL??

Jassi: shut up!

Kulya added Prithvi..
Kulya added +9194..........56

Rishu: hey, Prithvi!!!

Prithvi: hey, Shub you changed your number?

Rishu: yeah, Shub you didn't tell us you've a new number bro??

+919............56: who are you guys???

Shreyas: are you kidding me??

Prithvi: did you hit your head somewhere bro??

Rishu: do you suddenly have amnesia bro??

91.......56: Are you people insane? I'm not anyone's bro.

Yuzi: you added a girl in place of Shub Kulya.

Harry: Is the girl in dp you? Do you have a boyfriend??

Jassi: Really Harry????

Kulya: but Virat bhai gave me this number?

+91..........56 left the group.

Neha was having a really, really bad day. She had uninstalled both wattpad and Insta from her phone. She couldn't talk to her wattpad buddies. Her exams were about to begin. She wasn't at all prepared. How will she top her class now???

And on top of all this somehow her number has gotten leaked. Some crazy people had added her in a group called "Complaints against the Captain", called her bro and then promptly asked her does she have a boyfriend?

Yups, Neha was confirmedly in a totally terrible mood and the admin who has added her in the group is now messaging her apologising. She is certain now, the whole world is conspiring against her so she can't top.

Gosh, she seriously hates this day.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

KL Rahul sent you a snap!

Ahankara stared at her mobile screen with wide surprised filled eyes. Did KL Rahul really sent her a snap? Was this the real KL Rahul anyway? If it was why was he sending her a snap?? She had read the notification on her front screen not once but a dozen of times yet it didn't change it was still displaying the same notification. Why was KL Rahul sending a snap to a nobody like her???

Well, there's only one way to find it out isn't it?

With shaky hands she clicked on the notification and the picture popped in the screen.

It was a picture of Rahul, a shirtless picture of Rahul putting his abs on display. He was looking devilishly handsome and Ahankara didn't knew why she is getting this message just a few minutes before the class is about to begin? Does someone wants her dazed through out the class?

There was a message with the pic too. A message stating "should I upload this pic on Insta, bro??"

"Why is Rahul calling her bro?"

And if she have any say on the matter. He shouldn't under any circumstances put this picture on insta.

She didn't know what or how to respond to this particular out of syllabus situation. When another picture popped on her screen by Rahul.

In this picture, he was sitting on the floor with a bowl of cereals in his hand and the message with it was again; "or should I post this one"

Well, half naked Rahul or Cereal killer Rahul? She'll go with cereal killer Rahul anyday.

"Second one!!" She texted back to him while keeping an eye towards the class door. It won't do if the proff. walks in and finds her lost in her phone.

She was about to keep the phone on side when it pinged again with Rahul's message. Today is definitely her day. KL Rahul is texting her on Snap.

"Caption??"

"Cereal killer" she couldn't think any other good caption for the pic. Well, he did almost manage to give her a heart attack with the pic prior to this.

"Thank you bro!!!"

What's with this bro word again??

"Love you, you're a lifesaver."

Well, never mind. She is ready to die just about now. Rahul just texted love you to her. It doesn't matter he said that to her thinking she is some bro? It doesn't matter in which context he said those two words. She is ready to go to heaven now. Gosh, this is the best day of her entire life.

~to be continued~