Part-9

"Do I love you??? Yes, Always."

Ahankara was silently laughing as she watched the bickering going between Krishi and Simi. Even their Auto wale bhaiya was looking back at them totally amused.

"bitiya, stadium aa gya," auto-wale bhaiya announced stopping the bickering going between her two friends.

Both of them looked confused for a minute not realizing they had already reached the stadium and Ahankara silently slipped out of the auto and paid the auto wale bhaiya without any bickering or mol-bhav on the price.

She sucked on the bargaining font badly. She didn't bargain in shops leave with auto wale bhaiya's.

"Chinta mt kro beta, hum hi jeetenge ( don't worry, we will win child)" The auto-wale bhaiya said looking towards Krishi and Simi who had finally exited the auto.

They had been bickering the whole way about how should we sit, what should we do and what should we not do in there. Bhaiya really must be thinking they are being superstitious as he told them this while smiling. 

"now, how should I tell that they aren't being superstitious. They were discussing how to sit and how to act so that Rahul could notice us." Well, so simply she didn't and all of them smiled at him.

"Let's gooooooo" Simi yelled breaking the little embarrassing and a lot amusing moment as she dragged Krishi with her towards the stadium almost running. Ahankara followed them leisurely thinking "Why on the whole earth she told them about Rahul??? Yes, because a certain someone didn't think she could care for herself."

She means her both besties are more excited than her for the whole matter, planning, plotting and planning again. They had even woken up before her at ungodly hours. They were all we need to reach there before everyone.

And they must be the only one with VIP tickets who came here in an auto because Simi mata, didn't trust their driving skills.

"Oye, Aku aaj hi pahuchna hai, kl ni (hey, Aku we need to reach today not tomorrow)" Simi screamed looking at Ahankara trailing behind them like a sloth.

Krishi and Simi looked at each other and then jogged back towards Ahankara, held her through her elbows and started running towards the checkpoint.

"Guys, guys.....we can really go like normal people. The world won't end if we enter like normal people" Ahankara said though she didn't show any reluctance in running with the other two.

"Normal is boring," Krishi announced winking at her

"And it'll be hard to spot us if there are more people around, I so want to see his reaction" Simi spoke dreamily

"Why will he react?" Ahankara asked both of them looking confused as the other two just laughed at her.

"Well, nazre milana nazre churana" Simi sang thoroughly enjoying the discomfort in Ahankara's eyes.

"In a stadium," Ahankara pointed out dryly and let's not forget with a star player.

"Well, you don't know how many love stories started from a stadium. And he can at least recognize you." Krishi pointed out with a dreamy look

"Well, there will be about 25,000 people in there." Ahankara again reminded them not at all looking forward to her friends' crazy antics.

"Well and that's why we are early na. Warm-up, surprise." Simi perked up looking totally lost in some kind of imaginative world.

"You guys are crazy. You won't get any ddlj kind of moment in the midst of a cricket match." Ahankara was perfectly enjoying the sensation of pouring cold water on her friends' imaginations.