Part-2

"Log samajhte nhi hai, Woh sirf star nahi hai ... duniya hai meri"

Neha has just reached her hostel room and totally unceremoniously slumped on the bed. Looking totally pissed off with life in general. She has just returned after giving her Fluid Mechanics exam and her head is throbbing quite painfully.

She has her Survey exam tomorrow and life currently sucks for her. She can't, just can't wait for this week to get over. So that she can say bye-bye to all this madness and drown herself again in her world of ICT. Well, that's a world to live for and gush over Rohirat of course.

She sighed mournfully remembering the good old days and the Jassi-Harry book she needs to update. And a million and one ideas running wildly in her brain about her dear ICT Family, her Kulcha. She hadn't seen the duo together for such a long time. Well, she'll go blastic if someone denies her, her Kulcha.

When her phone went all "ting-tong" beside her. She didn't, really didn't feel like answering to anyone or anybody right now. But as they say, curiosity killed the cat, in her case, it won over her laziness as she picked up the phone and checked the notification making all the irritated faces in the world.

The notification read message from stranger danger.

Well, you must be thinking who is this stranger danger? Well, this stranger danger is the guy who added her in the crazy group where a crazy guy out of nowhere asked her whether she has a boyfriend or not? Yeah, that was a disastrous experience and she doesn't know why she hadn't blocked this guy already.

Okay, maybe it has something to do with how Kuldeep Yadav's picture is his DP. He genuinely and very seriously apologised for his friend's unacceptable behaviour. He seemed to have a good sense of humour and he loved cricket too. And they have a long very serious discussion on why the team needed Kuldeep Yadav and he is just going through a very bad phase. He'll bounce back and She had been very mean to him too when he said that he thinks Kulya is dragging down the team. All in all, he was a good person to banter with and maybe she loved engaging in verbal spats with him to lighten up her exam burden. It has been only four days she has been chatting with him but it feels like she knew him from long, like a really long time.

She hadn't received any creepy calls yet and he can't kill her with texts now, can he? And she has chatted with her Wattpad buddies too. Who also we're virtual strangers to her but they hit it off quite fine. So, this should be fine too, right??

So, that was kind of her sound logic for still texting him. Well, even though he is really annoying when he had suddenly claimed that he is really Kuldeep Yadav after losing the debate on "why Kuldeep Yadav should always be in Indian team". Like really, could have fooled her.

Sighing softly, she clicked on his message. Let's get over with this party.

Kuliya: hey there, still alive??

Neha: no, you're talking to Neha's ghost here. Will you like to text some message?

Kulya: someone's sassy? How was your paper kiddo?

Neha: don't call me kiddo and it sucked. I have a headache now.

Kulya: oh! Poor you. You should take rest then.

Neha: can't need to study Survey. It's tomorrow and I've not even touched the book yet.

Kulya: you should have then