Part-12

Hardik Pandya was officially sulking as he casually strolled through the rows of clothes hanging around him. Nothing. Absolutely nothing catching his eyes.

Everything around him looked plain boring. Nothing to match his awesomely inspiring style and vibe. And it absolutely didn't help his mood that his friends had officially betrayed him. Yes, those treacherous people absolutely refused his goodwill, awesomely lit ideas, and presence.

He was so going to throttle Rah, Shrey, and Subh the moment he spots them. Those traitors. They had disappeared god knows when without informing anyone and here, he is roaming a blastedly empty mall searching clothes.

Huh, there's not even a single cloth that suits his awesomely lit aura. Throwing another disdainful look at a shirt that had the unfortunate luck of falling in his sight. Hardik walked towards the display of the shop, glaring at the mannequins as if they had personally done something to him.

He was glaring at the mannequins when he noticed something or someone to be precise. And suddenly Hardik Pandya was totally alert and not at all gloomy. Hardik jumped on the display platform without a second thought hand and face pressed to the display window as he stared outside.

A sly expression slowly gracing his face. Any person who might have by chance befallen or passed by that particular display screen at that particular might have been horrified for the rest of their lives. But thankfully, the mall was booked for the rest of the night just for the ICT.

Because someone had heard there was an awesome Karaoke club in the mall and naturally that someone wanted the rest of the team to have a karaoke night. But sadly, three members of the team were missing. 

But the rest of them were roaming in the mall like lost creatures. Well, according to Harry they looked like that though Harry himself was looking scary with his face pressed to the glass eyes locked on someone like.

The first one to spot Harry like that had been none other than Yuzi and Virat. Yuzi liked a Kurta and he wanted Virat's review on it. So, Yuzi had come to hunt down Virat and drag him with him to the Kurta section of the store. Virat who had just helped Kulya select his shirt. Didn't quite know when he had become the fashion guide of the team? But followed Yuzi nonetheless.

Well, Yuzi was pulling him so he kinda had to walk with Yuzi while walking towards the Kurta section they spotted Harry standing like a mannequin with its face pressed to the window sill. Virat looked at Yuzi, Yuzi looked at Virat the same question running through their mind.

"What the heck possessed him to stand like that?"

Intrigued, both of them walked towards Harry. Yuzi tapped Harry on his shoulder. Harry ignored him. Yuzi ignored Harry and climbed on the podium himself face pressed on the glass trying to see what Harry was seeing.

"Is that Rahul?"

"Who's the girl with him?" Yuzi exclaimed loudly successfully drawing both Harry and Virat's attention to himself. Hearing Rahul's name Virat had also jumped on the platform face pressed to the window.

"Is that Ahankara?" Virat asked Harry instead. Watching Rahul roaming in the mall with a girl pointing to somewhere.

"Yes, " Harry nodded.

"Are you ready captain?" Harry asked Virat with a grin that made Yuzi feel he should run towards the Himalayas.

"Where are they heading too?" Virat asked instead watching Rahul take the escalator.

"I don't know, " Harry said shrugging off casually. 

"Who's Ahankara?" Yuzi demanded feeling quite left out. Unaware as he was about the recent development in the life of his brother.