part-11

"Virat bhaiyaaaaaa, "

Rahul was lying in his bed with a dreamy smile. No matter, how hard he tried he couldn't erase that smile from his face.

Not even with Harry, Shrey, and Shub doing God knows what in his room?

Yes, the three were in his room grinning like someone had decided to gift them the moon.

Harry looked absolutely ridiculous and scary grinning like this. He looked like those minions of devils in horror stories grinning.

Shrey! Shrey was grinning like the fairy Godmother of Cinderella has blessed him and changed him into some kind of prince charming or stuff.

And Shub, Shub looked like Aladdin has suddenly decided to bestow him with his Chirag and the whole property.

They looked absolutely ridiculous.

It felt disgustingly sweet and he is just waiting for the moment Harry starts rubbing his palms together gleefully and looks exactly like the devil.

He will personally buy him devil horns to complete the look or maybe he should ask Yuzi to help him in getting Harry in devil's costume.

He was pondering about this when his phone pinged with an incoming message notification and the three grinning pranis present in his room, jumped on his bed and beside him faster than flash.

He looked at them confused as he gripped his phone a little tighter. Not wanting Harry to get its possession again.

"What," he asked them with narrowed eyes.

"Bhabi ka message aaya check kro, " Harry grinned looking at him in a manner that declared, "I'm going to be a perfectly nosy being"

"It can be Virat's too, " he spoke totally for the sake of an argument.

The three boys present with him gave him a look that suggested that it'll be better if he shuts his mouth and checks the message.

Sighing and thinking why he hadn't already thrown them out of his room? He opened the message.

"Just reached home. Have you had your dinner? "

"They've reached back safely, " he said the words just for the sake of speaking, knowing the boys had already read the text.

"Awww, Rahuliya had your dinner??" Harry asked Rahul in a fake girly accent.

Rahul shoved Harry down from the bed.

"No, you??"

Rahul typed back as Harry finally settled back on the bed grumbling about mean friends.

"Going too"

"Oh, can we meet tomorrow?"

"When?"

"Umm...evening around 7?"

"Sure, "

"Well, three monkeys might join us, 😔"