part-4

Neha couldn't believe her luck. She was really chatting to Kulya,The Kuldeep Yadav, her Kuliya. The one she wrote about and dreamed about. The one that lifted her mood and gave her reasons to smile daily. No matter how hard reality became, she had her ICT to lift her mood. She just couldn't believe her luck and when he posted the pic of Yuzi and him on Insta with the caption"On Popular demand".

He really posted a picture of Kulcha because she asked him too. Well, she just can't believe her luck. She was grinning ear to ear and even her hurting cheeks couldn't diminish her happy mood nor could Kulya's constant reminders of her paper the next day.

The fact, that Kulya was more worried than her for her paper. Well, the simple fact was making her beam with happiness.

That's how Siri found Neha when she returned back to their room. Grinning wildly, almost maniacally at her text books. A soft red hue was gracing her cheeks and her eyes were shining with so much happiness that if Siri didn't know better she will think someone has just told she topped or maybe the paper's had been cancelled. That will be a news worthy of igniting such a reaction.

"So, did the paper got cancelled tonight?" Siri asked Neha as a way of greeting as Neha didn't notice her even after several minutes of her arrival in the room. Siri wasn't the one starting the conversations ever. But extreme situations demands extreme antics.

"Nops, why will you think so?" Neha questioned back Siri still in a happy daze.

"Well, you're grinning like a lunatic to begin with." Siri pointed the oblivious to Neha lazily as she plopped on her bed.

"I'm not grinning like a lunatic." Neha denied the statement with scowling at her roommate. The girl she can't live without fighting too.

"Yes, you're" Siri said rolling her eyes at Neha

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you're"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"Yes"

Well, their yes/no debate went on for some more time. Finally huffing, both the roommates turned away from each other and tried to concentrate on their studies. 

The next morning again, they squabbled because Neha forgot to wake up Siri in the morning and they had to rush to the college without having breakfast. Because they got late in the morning. Gosh, you don't know how hard a hostellers life is though Siri was all grumpy in the morning. She had to wake up early and then come to college without food. Well, that was totally unacceptable for her.

But Neha was smiling and Siri didn't know what was wrong with her? She didn't hit her head hard somewhere did she? God, what will she do if her one and only roommate go all bonkers? With this brilliant thought Siri went to attend her classes. 

While a smiling Neha went to attempt her exam as Kulya had wished her all the best again in the morning. Neha really wanted to tell Siri about her chat with Kulya, knowing how mad her roomie was behind the ICT herself but at last moment she didn't. Kulya trusted her to not tell about their chat to anyone and she won't break his trust. She'll tell Siri about her chats with Kulya after asking permission from Kulya about this matter. She was sure, she'll tell Siri about this after talking to Kulya. But Neha forgot asking about this to Kulya as he seemed upset to her from his messages.

Neha: What happened Kulya?

Kulya: Nothing

Neha: Now, You'll do this to me?

Kulya: Do what to you?

Neha: Hide the reason behind your gloomy mood from your one and only awesomest bestie outside the team?