Part-5

The team hotel in Dharamshala was under total chaos. They were to leave for Kolkata today and all of them were forgetting something or other. Usually it's Rohit Sharma who forgets things but this time most of them couldn't find some things or other.

So, the rooms occupied by the team members were being opened and closed after every five minutes followed by yells and the hotel staff couldn't help but wish that the team should leave soon.

They were giving the staff a headache. 

"VIRAT, have you seen my Ipod? I can't find my Ipod." Harry screamed banging open Virat's room and stepping in it with a crybaby face.

"NO" Virat denied seeing his Ipod with a slight annoyed look. Virat's own luggage was packed and he and Jinks were searching for Ro's eyemask and neck pillow.

If you ask Virat, he'll say Ro can sleep in the flight without those things too. And they really didn't need to search for the eye mask and pillow. Ro will be fine without them too but Ro had vehemently denied his this suggestion and bullied him in searching for an eye mask and neck pillow.

And now, Harry is demanding that he had seen an Ipod or not? Why was his team becoming more and more like Ro with each passing day?

"What will I do now?" Harry wailed dramatically watching Virat not pay much attention to his problem.

"HARRY"

"Virat bhai, have you by chance seen my charger?" A timid Shub asked Virat entering his room after knocking unlike Harry who has just banged in his room.

"No, I've not" Virat said frowning looking around him for that damned eye mask. He is so going to leave it here and keep Ro awake in the whole duration of their flight. He should know to keep his things in their right place.

"OH!" Shub said sounding a little disappointed and Virat just sighed thinking he should just keep them away from Ro. So, they don't get infected by his forgetfulness disease.

"I'll help you search for it, Shub. I've done Phd in the game of treasure hunt all thanks to a certain Sharma in our team, just give me a minute." Virat told Shub a little distracted with a certain blue thing he found lying on the side of the wardrobe.

"You didn't offer to help me search for my IPOD, Virat." Harry yelled feeling very offended by his captain's this antic. He needs help too, his Ipod is more important than Shub's charger.

"Bloody hell, don't scream Harry. I'll help you too." Virat snapped back annoyed as the blue thing wasn't Ro's blue neck pillow.

"But" Harry still wasn't happy with Virat's tone.

"Virat bhai, have you seen my headphones?" Yuzi pipped in Virat's room asking for his headphones which were missing too and now Virat was really fuming.

"For the last time, I've not seen anyone's anything. I'm not searching for that bloody pillow. Come, Shub we will search your charger." Virat announced frustrated as Yuzi shared a totally confused look with Harry.

"What did I do?" Yuzi mumbled all confused to Harry who just shrugged and followed Virat and Shub around the hotel searching a charger.