Part-10

"We can all be pretty crazy."

Ahankara didn't know whether to laugh or wish for the earth swallow her whole as she sat beside her besties.

The besties still laughing about Yuzi and Virat. And how can she forget Rahul and his great stumble? Did he witness a ghost?? No, na then why did he have to give such a shocked reaction?

Stupid insaan.

And here Krishi and Simi are talking about the Yuzi-Virat perfect pose clicks. She doesn't know about the world but she is sure they'll post most of Vi-Yuzi clicks.

The game was about to begin when the girl sitting beside her introduced herself to them.

"Hey, I'm Manushi,"

"Hey, Ahankara,"

"Rahul's girlfriend??" Manushi asked her sounding really curious and excited.

"No, just friend"

"Yeah, right like I'm Jasprit's JUST Friend," Manushi retorted with an expression that screamed she didn't believe her even a single percent.

And Ahankara didn't know how she ended in this situation? Manushi was a girl with a warm disposition. A girl that made you believe in sunshine and unicorns and goodness. And such a girl is teasing her.

How can she be Rahul's girlfriend? When She didn't even meet Rahul like ever in her entire life. And then there are her friends already singing about a certain Jiju. Yeah, she is ready to be buried alive right about now.

Thankfully, the almighty seemed to be on her side as the players lined together for the national anthem.

It always has been her favorite part of the sport. Ahankara along with the girls stood up and sang the national anthem. It was a special feeling.

After the anthem, the match started. Australia was batting first. And they were ready to cheer for their team. Yeah, even with a fractured wrist.

The stands were almost full now. And Ahankara was looking at both Krishi and Simi her eyes screaming help. Well, the matter with Ahankara was that she sucked in social interactions.

She didn't know what to speak? When to speak? And how to speak? Okay, maybe this is getting a little over the top. But still, she is an introvert, an introvert who is a crazy extrovert with her close friends.

But she kind of can't just start conversations. Yeah, she is one of those people who makes conversations awkward without even trying. So, even with Manushi, she was confused about what to say after that.

But thankfully, Krishi understanding her problem took over the conversation. Krishi, Simi, and Manushi started a very interesting topic of discussion and that was her.

Yeah, don't ever trust your besties to let go of any chance to laugh at you.

Manushi was a BTS fan and like them a college student and Jassi's girlfriend. Yeah, they were sitting beside the girlfriend of the Jasprit Bumrah.

Just their luck.

She was a really nice girl and they continued conversing about random topics. It was kinda cute, how Manushi's gaze will be fixed on Jassi whenever he was bowling and her hands joined in silent prayer.

They cheered for the team madly. Not caring they were on the VIP stands and weren't supposed to jump around like crazy bunnies.

But they were doing it nonetheless. For it was fun Manushi included and the camera was also focusing on them again and again between overs.