Chapter 1

Kenneth Trevors

After my life went down I never expected to see the top again. That was until I had two beautiful women walk into my life and changed it for the better. Normani. What can I say. This woman made me weak at the knees. It's like she had this spell that drew me in. The definition of beauty and class but still having a wild side.

We met at the Roc Nation Brunch. Being a newbie in the industry I stayed to myself when I got a little star struck. There she was beyond gorgeous as ever in person. The pictures do not do her justice. She was breathtaking. We locked eyes and I somehow gravitated towards her. It was an instant connection from the start but it never went further because of me. We would text or call every now and then. Somehow she tracked me down at work.

"Mr. Trevors there's a Ms. Hamilton here to see you." I don't- "Send her in." "Hey you." "Normani. To what do I owe the pleasure? Have a seat." "Well you never responded after a few days and I wanted to check on you." "Thank you. And I apologize for not responding it's been chaotic around here." "How about I take you away from here? Have you had lunch?" "No ma'am I have not." "Yep let's go." "I can't I still have all those files to go through." "I wasn't asking." She said grabbing my hand pulling me out the door. "Mary I'm taking an early lunch." "Gotcha."

It was nice to be in the company of a beautiful woman. She challenged me. She made me take down my wall a little the more time we spent together. She's so sweet and down to earth. Being around her just made everything seem better. She is the sun shining through my rainy day. Bright, loving and warm. Normani and I started dating a few months later. This was different. Dates, late night phone calls, felt like a high school geek finally getting his cheerleader crush. I was nervous as hell asking her to be my girlfriend. That's also when she told me about her bisexuality.

"I-I know we've been dating for a while now but I wanted to make it official. I know it's kinda old school b-but." She giggled. "Would you be my girlfriend?" "Then I have to tell you that I am bisexual. I know I should have told you from the beginning but I was scared. When I tell someone they're immediately disgusted." "That's it. Normani who cares about who or what you like. If you find both women and men attractive then that is fine. You should not be ashamed or feel obligated to explain yourself to me." And here is where it gets messy. The closer we get the more people we meet in each other's lives. "Babe this is my best friend Dinah." Just like Mani pictures do not do her justice. Those two are super close. When we weren't together, they were together. I didn't think anything of it. After a year we moved in together and that was the sign for me she was the one. With our birthdays coming up we decided to celebrate together. After a huge party Mani said she had a surprise for the both of us. At first I thought maybe a car, a vacation. But she blew my mind once we walked in our house to see Dinah waiting in our bedroom.

 But she blew my mind once we walked in our house to see Dinah waiting in our bedroom

Let just say we had a wild night. I was a fat kid in a bakery. "Oh shit." "Happy Birthday my favorite Geminis." "Mani I think I'm fucked up. She got something on me." "She's good, isn't she?" "Oh my god." Dinah giggled. After that night things felt different, a good different. I was a new man. I changed so much my coworkers noticed. But once again I was back to my usual, quiet self. I couldn't shake the need for her. For both of them. I guess Mani couldn't either. Soon once became twice. Then a biweekly meeting. She was always at our house. So much I got use to her being there. But not in the way I found them. On our couch with Dinah's head between Normani's legs. "The Fuck!" "Babe." They both covered up. I was confused a little to see them together and it's not our....."normal" day. But it made sense somehow. "So when did all this start?" "Since we first met. We became the best of friends but I fell in love with her." "We started dating secretly but it became too much stress. Both of us being too scared being part of it. Plus I didn't want the world in our business." "Even though there was clear evidence."

"Well what does this mean for us? Are you leaving me?" "No. Baby I would never hurt you like that. Honestly....I want you both but I know it will never happen." The burning in my loins clouded my judgement. Looking to my left there they lay asleep. What the fuck have I done? How did I let this happen?

So tell me what you guys think of the first little chapter. I'm still working out some kinks but still excited. I know that first picture needs hella work.

Comment, vote. Give me your thoughts or ideas.

-Domenic