Chapter 3

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
  -Dr. Maya Angelou

Normani

"This the last of your stuff?" "Yes." "Don't worry. Everything is going to work out." "What if she says no?" "Then we accept it. But the saying goes If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were. But I have a feeling this will all work out." He wrapped his arms around me. "You look breathtaking." "Nooo. We have to go." "What? I'm just admiring all of this beautiful natural goddess standing before me." "Smooth Rico Suave but no. Not even a quickie." He sucked his teeth. "Mann." "Behave and you might get rewarded on the plane."

Even though we planned this together, he has kept the destination secret. Texting Dinah she let me know she had just left and was on her way. I just hope this all goes right. I'm tired of hiding who I am and who I love. These two have made my life complete in a weird way. I know for sure I cannot live without them.

KT

"Thank you Mr. Caines. Can you make sure they unload both cars please?" "Yes sir." "Thank you." "Hey you!" "Hi!" It has been a while since I've seen Dinah in person. Is it me or has she gotten thicker because baby girl is looking right. "Hey Dinah." "Kenneth." I guess I deserve that."We're ready sir." "After you Ladies."
"Aww these are beautiful." I had their favorite flowers for them just to start this off on a sweet note. But of course those two go straight for the room. Leaving me out here to think. Luckily our jet has 8 beds. Just talk to her idiot, stop making it awkward.

Normani

"Okay you got me here where are we going?" We laid in the room with the TV as background noise. She laid between legs resting her head on my chest. "I don't know. This is a surprise for me as well all I know is we have almost a 17 hour flight." She didn't really say anything. "I missed you though." She giggled. "We just saw each other yesterday when we got our nails done. I started kissing on her jaw trying to get the spot behind her ear. She moved right before I hit it. "You know you confuse me sometimes. A month ago you said we have to stop but yet here we are on another vacation. And the last time I remember, we fucked in this bed so many times before we even made it to Japan." I can't blurt out we're madly in love with you. The quicker we land, the quicker this underlying tension will be broken. "I know and I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you promise." "Mhm"

KT

"Mani asleep?" "Yeah." We sat in an awkward silence looking at One Punch Man play on the TV. Say something stupid. Like what? I don't know. "I'm really glad you decided to come with us. Haven't seen or heard from you in a while." "Well answer me this. Is this a business or pleasure trip?" "It can be both depending on how you make it. Honestly hope you chose the latter." "Oh really." "Mhm especially since I see that ass has just whoa." "Stop." "I can't help it, this is the first time in a month I've seen you. Lowkey missed your big head ass." She mushed my face. "Shut up." She giggled. "Seriously though where are we going this time?" "I can't really say but it's a beautiful place and where we're staying is even better."

After that long ride we finally landed at the airport. Getting off they gasped. "My beautiful queens welcome to Seychelles, East Africa." I specifically chose this place because it's so private. We literally had to take a helicopter to get to the island we're staying on. "How about you two go eat and I'll check us in." After having to wait for the room to be cleaned they escorted us by golf cart to our villa. "This is so beautiful." "This view is amazing"

" "This view is amazing"