Chapter 4

KT

"Man you're a millionaire why are we doing this? Couldn't you just pay a whole crew to do it?" I sucked my teeth

"Man you're a millionaire why are we doing this? Couldn't you just pay a whole crew to do it?" I sucked my teeth. "Shut yo bitch ass up Sean and grab a box. And to answer your question the crew is on the way. I just wanted to get some stuff inside so when the girls get here they can get started." "Whatever yo." "I'm paying you right?" "You damn right, I don't do shit for free." "Aight then. Besides this is just the stuff for the game room and my office, light stuff. That's the heavy stuff." I pointed at the 18 wheeler backing in the driveway.

After coming back to the states and getting back in routine we purchased a home for our now growing family. The ladies loved it at first sight and went ham on getting it furnished. It's also pretty convenient for all of us. We're thirty minutes from everything. "How are we unloading?" "Everything is color coded so just match it with the room." "Yes sir." With the moving crew and organizers we don't have to unpack a thing. A few hours in the ladies finally arrived with groceries. "Welcome home." "It's amazing." "I told you a stainless steel kitchen looked better." "It does." "How much food did y'all buy?" "Nobody told you two to be extra." "Two trips are for punks." They rolled thier eyes. "Alright. I'm out." "Thanks Sean!" "No problem. Y'all be easy." I know none of us feel like cooking tonight. "Italian or Japanese." "Both." Dinah said quickly. We looked at her. "What? She wants Alfredo and tempura." Normani smiled. "I still can't believe we're having a girl." Last week we confirmed her suspicions of the gender. We're so excited to have a daughter. A little princess running around. I placed the orders from both places before we all showered and got comfortable in the theater.

"Our first thanksgiving is coming up. How do we plan on spending it since you know?" We have been so caught up enjoying the moments we haven't really told our families. Certain ones know and we've gone the lengths so they know to not say a word. "Does your family know about the baby?" "Yeah it caused a few problems but it's getting better." "Your dad?" "He wanted to meet you but I told him no. And kind of told him it was a one night stand." "Dinah!" "What, it was during our "break". I didn't know this could exist plus they know him as your boyfriend. Our families are super close so whatever she tells her mom, Mama Drea tells my mom. And vice versa." "She's right babe. If we tell my parents before we even make to the airport her parents will know." "There's no guarantee that they will understand our decision." "It's not about them, it's about us. This is our family, we have to be strong enough to know everyone is not going to agree with us. It's up to us to show them that this is who we are. Together, as one." We agreed to have a sit down with our folks and break everything down. When? That's still up for debate. Let's get through the holidays first.

Dinah