|PROLOUGE|

Doki Doki Literature Club

Four Members
Monika
Sayori
Natsuki
Yuri

One boy changed everything.

_________________
____________________________________

"Sayori? Are you there?"

"Yeah.. I'm here"

"Thank goodness, I was looking for you."

"What for?"

"I wanted to ask."

"About what?"

"Are you okay?"

"Huh? What kind of question is that? Of course I am, why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Please don't lie to me."

"I-I am not lying, believe me Yuki."

"Okay, I trust you."

_____________________________

"Huh..? I'm.. alive?"

Sayori opened her eyes, gasping for air yet she couldn't seem to get any into her system. She started choking and wheezing, making it harder for her to stay put. She didn't know what was happening.

All she remembered was blacking out and then woke up to this.

What was happening? Why was she out of air?

"Sayori.. you need to relax."

Her gaze snapped towards a familiar voice, though her vision was blurry, she knew who it was.

It was Yuki, her only friend and stuck around, unlike a certain boy who ditched her for someone else despite promising that he'd stay with her.

Sayori had felt arms supporting her head and back, she slowly felt that she could breathe again, though it was painful to move even to the slightest.

She felt relaxed, secure and even comfortable in the arms of her dearest friend, she wanted to sleep in her arms forever so she can rest peacefully.

Not until she heard the girl speak in a way she never thought she could do.

"Sayori, you lied to me."