Author's Note (For All Readers)

If you are reading this, you either found this book somewhere in Facebook or just searched for DDLC Fanfictions here in Wattpad.

This book will go into major editing, by me since I work by myself into writing these books.

For the Earlier Readers who read this book from the start to the current chapter, while this will be edited after this book's completion, if you decide to re-read it again you might get all confused with the different lines but same plot. My writing skills aren't the best, especially in the earlier chapters, but it is improving, well partially improving. I hope the earlier readers would still stick with me and this book.

For New Readers who somehow found this book around Facebook or just here in Wattpad

Hello and welcome to my first fanfiction for DDLC, since I will not edit anything before the completion of this book, I guess you all would have the same treatment as the Earlier readers. But if you found this after the book's completion and editing, well hello there, I guess you didn't see how cringe and short the earlier chapters were. You saved yourself from the mighty cringe, you get a star from me 🌟

This is already obvious from the current chapter which is Chapter 10 and 11(this one will be published soon) Sayori is taking romantic interest in Yuki, I will have some explaination for that part since it is confusing since Sayori was supposed to fall for MC right?

👀💬 if you get the hang of what I'm implying in the upcoming Chapter 11, you get a double star from me 🌟🌟

(And the star thing is inspired directly from NatThePlant, also another writer who writes DDLC fanfictions, mostly AUs, but they sure are great to read!)

Anyways this is the end of this short Author's Note since I wanted to clear something out before I edit a lot of things after this book is completed.

See y'all in the future chapters! ♡