Chapter 6

Literature Club > Anime Club

A few days after when Monika, the president of the newly made literature club invited the blue eyed girl Sayori to join.

They somehow managed to get two other members, Yuri and Natsuki.

The day started off as normal, how it should be like any other day. It was Friday, a day where students get some relief knowing that in the next day they can finally rest after their time at school.

"You overslept again didn't you?"

The stoic and plain voice of MC rang into Sayori's ears. He had his usual manga in his hands, and his hair was nicely combed (which surprised Sayori considering the fact that MC usually just lets his hair get messy) and he had a slightly cheerful aura, different from the usual boring and plain aura that he has.

The coral pink haired girl just gave him a tired smile, her eyes were clouded for a moment but went back to their cheery state. She combed her messy hair with a hand and fixed her slightly undone uniform from the rushing.

"Hey at least I woke up. Who knows? If I didn't wake up at all I would've missed another day of school."

Sayori says with an unusual tone, different from her usual. She was not  looking forward to going to school but she practically forced herself to do so.

"Since when did you even wake up early.."

MC sighs before continuing to walk to school, ignoring Sayori's complaints for him to slow down.

#

"Here they come.."

"Eep they look so cute together..!"

The chattering of students rang throughout the hallways. Girls were chatting about their new things or what to do after school, boys on the other hand are just talking about how they can convince the P.E. teacher to let them use the court for their basketball match.

But others.. are chatting about how MC and Sayori look good as a couple, going as far as to thinking they are one. MC had a decent reputation and the same as Sayori, but ever since they went back to being more closer than usual, the rumors started.

"There they go again"

MC sighed as he clutched on his bag that was on his shoulder, with his lunch box in his right hand. Sayori just simply stared ahead, a blank face and overall deadpan expression.

"Hey MC."

"Yea?"

"When are you going to join a club?"

".... I don't know."

Sayori took interest to this.

"Why not join the Literature Club? You like to read manga right? Then you should join!"

She smiled at MC, gripping on her lunch box in her left hand.

"Uhm.. sure I guess. I'll check them out later."

"Great!"

#

"Guys I brought a new member with me!"

Sayori exclaims as she opened the door to the Literature Club, seeing a startled Yuri, Natsuki staring plainly and Monika looking at MC behind Sayori.

The brown haired boy chuckled nervously, scratching on his nape as nervousness crept up his legs.

"Sayori.. I told you I'd check out the club.. but not join yet.."

He whispered lowly, only for the coral pink haired girl to hear.