Chapter 7

Are they just friends ?

Saturday and Sunday went by in a flash. It was like blinking for a mere second to find yourself back in school, weird isn't it?

The coral pink haired girl brushed off that thought since she thought it was normal, and she was just seeing things.

Sayori had prepared her poem for today's club activity, she had to re-do her poem a few times because she thought her poem lacked.. some posivity.

Good thing I found some inspiration for this poem..

The blue eyed girl sighs in relief as she placed the poem back in her bag. She adjusted her now clean and fixed uniform since it was slightly getting small for her.

MC was just sitting next to Sayori in class, reading manga since the teacher said they had free time before lunch time. He was just looking plainly at the manga in his hands, like he had no interest at it.

Back then though.. MC liked to read more..

I guess people really do change over time.

Sayori sighs quietly before laying her head on her desk, trying to get some rest. She was feeling restless these past days, she couldn't sleep properly.

Nah this is normal..

She rubs her eyelids in annoyance that she can't even have some rest by taking a nap. The teacher will scold her again for being lazy in class, and her classmates would tease and mock her for it. But she never hated any of them, it was her, she was the problem she needed to fix.

"Hey you!"

"Huh..?"

"Yes you!!"

Sayori groans as she lifted up her head more from her desk, she was feeling dizzy and tired. Her eyes met with brown ones.

"Uh.. hey..?"

There was a girl, her classmate in front of her.

"I'll get straight to the point. Are you and MC dating?"

The question caught Sayori slightly off guard. A tint of red was visible on the blue eyed girl's face, it was because of the question, that damn question.

Why do they even need to ask?
Aren't we obvious enough that we are just friends?

"N-no. MC and I are just friends."

"I see.."

Sayori swallowed that forming lump in her throat to avoid getting nervous.

"Why do you ask anyways?"

"This was a dare, to know if the rumors are true or not"

The girl plainly says as she went back to her seat. Sayori wasn't surprised that it was about the rumors, she was surprised that they chose that one rumor to talk about.

Darn rumors..

#

"Wait so they're not official?"

"Maybe they haven't confessed to each other yet..!"

"Shut up you shippers, I ship Sayori with Moni-"

There they were, in the cafeteria finding a place to sit on. It was very crowded but they somehow managed to find people they knew.

Monika and Yuki were eating on a most likely empty table with just the two of them on it. They seemed pretty happy with their conversation judging the way they talk and their reactions.