Chapter 6: A Dragon's Fire

Fire is a dragon's greatest asset. What is a dragon without a fire to breathe. That is for you to know......................

You guys might be wonder how can Hiccup make his inventions without a forge here is a chapter that will tell what happened appreciate the votes and comments btw. Oh and Hiccup wears a dragon scale diaper (the heck).

Omniscient POV

Hiccup was now 5 years old. He usually goes out flying with outer dragons including Toothless. Sometimes he falls down because of clumsiness but that never stops him. "C'mon Toothless let's go!" Hiccup said was getting out of his bed made of grass. "Aww but it's too early." Toothless said while going to the other side take more sleep. " But you promised me that we were going flying today like you said yesterday." "Ok cause your the prince I have to obey all your orders." "Exactly!"

TIME SKIP

Hey what's that over there do you see it Toothless!" Exclaimed  Hiccup as he saw a broken ship. "Yeah I see it too what do you think is it anyway." Toothless hovering nearer and slowly backing off. "Toothless it's gonna be fine nothing to get worried about right?" Hiccup gestures to the boat. 'That's what I'm afraid of' Toothless though. Tension rises on Toothless but he kept a cool head so he went closer and Hiccup dropped  from Toothless landing in both legs and one hand(just pretend when iron man does his grand entrance.)

"It dosen't seems to be dangerous Toothless."Hiccup waves at Toothless. "You know curiousity kills the yak Hiccup." Toothless said observing the broken mast. "Yeah I know but none of us are yaks and you gotta admit this is pretty cool." Hiccup inspects a chest and grab something a book.

"Toothless what is this." Hiccup gestures the dusty book. "How in the world should I suppose to know." Toothless said while Hiccup flips a few pages. "What are these some sort of crazy viking scribbles?" Toothless said sarcastically. "Yeah crazy viking scribbles that I can understand properly. I guess this is my human side kicking in." Hiccup said while flipping a few pages. "Well then what does it say." Toothless said being very curious about Hiccup really serious face. "This is a book all about metallurgy; forging and weapon crafting bud." Toothless was clearly giving him a confused look. "In other words this is a book that vikings used to create their weapons." Hiccup said. "Then let's throw it!" Toothless said while carrying toward the water. "No we could use this as an advantage." Hiccup said and took the book flipping more pages. "I kinda don't get what you're saying but that BOOK is a dragon's NIGHTMARE! If your planning on bringing it back to the nest your gonna have to explain it to the king himself." Toothless said not looking at the book. "Oh what would I do without my bestfriend and guardian." Hiccup doing a drama. "Oh no that won't work on me." Toothless said. "Oh c'mon when was the last time my plans failed?" Hiccup gestured to himself. Toothless sighed "none." He whispered. "That settles it." Hiccup hops on Toothless and flew off. "I'm gonna regret this." Toothless mumbles. "Why?" Hiccup asks "I have an ominous feeling in my back." Toothless muttered.

Time skip

"That sured beat up my wings if you need me I'm at the pond to  catch some fish." Toothless said heading to the pond. "Coward!" Hiccup yelled. "Am not!" Toothless yelled back. "Yes you are!" "No I'm not!" "If your not, then c'mon I gotta tell the King now." Hiccup exclaims. "Can't it wait we still have lots of time to tell him maybe later." Toothless replies. Hiccup grins at Toothless with a sinister look.

A few minutes later Hiccup and a shaking Toothless entered the throne area. "Dad are you right here!" Hiccup shouts to get the King's attention. " "Oh Hiccup..... yes what is it?"

•••••

After Hiccup told the King about his plans on the forge the King though for a momment and agreed to his idea. And so.

•••••••

Hiccup build a rectangular block that was holed by Vulcan. Hiccup then searched for coals. Sadly he didnt find any but luckily he stole some bags of coal from nearby villages. Now there back and ready to work

Toothless' POV

Hiccup sets up everything he placed the book on a slab. 'Now's my chance I crept nearer and tried to shred it into pieces but... Hiccup slaps my snout. "Don't even think about it bud." He said softly.

"So we need something to ignite it ....... Oh silly me Toothless light it up" Hiccup said. "Can't." "Why not?" "Don't know how to." "Well Toothless I know that fire is in you. Believe in yourself. Just let it out.

Omniscient POV

Hiccup lead Toothless into a cave. They spent hours on getting  Toothless his first breath of fire. Toothless was on the verge on giving up but Hiccup said to keep going with this Toothless acknoweldges him and focuses his fire, with the words he repeates in his head. Fire is a dragons greatest assest. Believe in yourself you can do it I believe in you bud. Toothless finally breathe fire because of his strong will. He faced Hiccup and gave him his infamous gummy smile.

---------------------------

So that's it the Dragon's fire this chapter dictates of Toothless inability to breathe fire he kept it with him for years he knows it's shameful for a dragon not to breathe fire at his age. Anyway vote rate comment and stay tuned.