Chapter 2: Scourge of the Red Queen

Joormundiiv's/Hiccup's body had undergone certain changes. Infused with the blood of the dragon king will grant the child the ability to control and communicate with other dragons. As of now no one can say if this one is still human, an amalgamation of some sorts but definitely not an abomination. In all technicality he can be considered a prince to the dragons living in this nest.

An outrage stirred amongst the populace. Many would not easily accept a joor, a mortal to be a part of their kingdom, especially when placed at a high part of the hierarchy. As a "prince" he has the 3rd highest authority just below the elder dragons. Oder must be established.

"Mu vis ni eim daar joor, nii nunon ni folov." (We cannot accept this mortal, it just isn't right.) one of dragons spoke out.

"Nii Los ni hin wah komaan Jun hind. Mindok hin staad sahlo." (It is not yours to decided the King's wishes. Know your place whelp.) Roared an elder Titanwing.

"Krosis..." (Sorry...) The latter retracts his head in fear.

"Tol truk krii pogaan grah-zeymahzin." (That thing's kin killed many of our own.)

"Mu drehlaan rinis ko ustiid Tol dreh ni Wahl ua vomedaas wey joor." (We've done the same in the past, that does not make us any different than the mortals.) the king voice calms all of them down. "Daar Los frozen mu lost kosaan ko vul fah ahk lingrah." (This is an opportunity, we have been in the dark for too long.)

"Zu'u lost ahsod Thrallokgram wah ofaal min kiir nol lov brodaan. (I have tasked Thrallokgram to acquire a human child from the neighboring human tribes.) As spoken the white dragon presents the infant for all to see. "Zu'u of an sos." (I have given this one a share of my blood.) Gasps were loud to be heard. "Zu'u dreh ol Zu'u hind. (I did this as I willed.) Before anyone was about to say something the king clarifies.

"Daar kiir los gro wah zey naal sos ahrk los vahraan med dovah. Ko tiid un aluntiid los ok haal wah vuth kein do dovah ahrk mun. Daar kiir los un fost wah mindinsul." (This child is now bound to me by blood and he will be treated as one of our own. In time our future will be dictated by this one's fate. To quell the war between dragons and humans. The child will be the bridge and pathway to a brighter tomorrow.)

The king decree shall be respected and acknowledged amongst the dragons. Yolgrahnax and his crownies however don't agree with the King's decisions. To them dragons are the apex predator all lesser beings are meant to be trampled on and peace with humans? That's rich, why talk peace with feeble, fragile prey? But he knows he cannot defy the King's decree. Not yet anyways.

The next day the baby grows restless. Crying and creating horrible noises because of hunger. Of course the wee thing hasn't eaten in an entire day after it was quote on quote revived from a near death like state. They needed to silence the child now. The king sent Thrallokgram to procure some milk as it is the only thing this one can consume at the moment. Thrallokgram regrets not securing a much older human child one that can eat solid food. Yet such petty remarks are beyond him. What he is thankful for is his high stamina as he can fly at longer distances than most dragons having 2 pairs of wings can be without a doubt useful in times like this. Nature's design on his breed is wondrous.

It was around mid day, the sun is shining bright. He finally reach a small human encampment. His aim is a human woman or a yak which of these he set eyes upon. Wait... He knows this place. It's the same village where he took the human child. It may be best to wait for nightfall. As he waits by the mountains he saw a group of dragons coming from the west. Another raid, after that horrific one yesterday, he can't help but feel pity for these humans it has seem the gods have forsaken them. Well no matter, this is an opportunity to capture a target. But the question now is which.