Part 2

( I should warn you all that I don't know jack shit about theoretical physics. So bare with the very ridiculous ideas that I think it is. Please be gentle about it.)

It has been a month since the incident that occurred with that dreaded Ninja Sex Party. Everyone in that classroom felt a tad bit of PTSD whenever they heard the word dinosaur. Even Bakugou still had pains in his stomach from all the beating Ninja Brian did. But besides that, things were pretty chill.

The students decided to spend their Saturday at the mall once more. Their enthusiasms were able to block the trauma to the point that they could be around the colors blue and black! They all separated and went to their favorite shops.

Izuku had decided to explore alone. He had no idea why, but he just felt like being alone for awhile. Which was a bit of a surprise to Ochako and Iida. His two best friends. But, they accepted his choice and did their own things.

One of the main reasons he was wanting to go solo was because if anyone went with him they would've been bored to death. What he wanted to do was to go see a tiny event at the food court. Which was a small lecture about theoretical physics by Brian Wecht. Who Izuku found out about when he was trying to learn more about All Might back when he was a kid. He found a YouTube video where the man tried to examine how strong was the United States of Smash. Then one thing led to another and now he was Izuku's favorite youtuber.

When he got to the area, he saw him next to a large whiteboard in a suit and tie. He felt butterflies swarm in his stomach from the excitement. Brian mother flipping Wecht was right in from of him. How would he approach him? Maybe a huge greeting with squeeling? Nah, too extra. Casual small talk? No, that would be too underwhelming. Except it probably didn't matter since there was surprisingly a much smaller crowd then he had anticipated though. There was only two other people. So introducing himself was the least of his concern.

He walked over to the tables near the whiteboard and sat down silently sat in between the two patrons. Ine wore a black hoodie and kept their head down. While the other had curly black hair which gave Izuku a feeling of Deja Vu. Brian had a chipper smile plastered on his face. It was the sort of smile that would light up a room. Which eased the tension by a little. After a few minutes of waiting, Brian began his lecture.

"Well thank you to whoever showed up. Its very nice of you to take the time out of the day." chimed Mr. Wecht as he began writing on the whiteboard.

"Your very welcome!" Izuku muttered loudly.

When he said that though, he had a feeling of embarrassment as the man next to him turned his head to him.

"I like your enthusiasm kid." admired Mr. Wecht.

That made Izuku feel a little bit of glee.

"Now, I want to discuss with you all how the Pro Hero: Midnight's quirk of sleep gas and how it might work."

"Uhm, sir." Izuku chirped, "I happen to know Ms. Midnight."

Everyone there turned to him and of course all of their eyes were widened.

"Oh really?" asked the man next to him.

"Yes, she's a teacher at my school."

"Oh shit, do you go to UA?" asked the man.

"Well, yes but-

"That's awesome dude." the man said as he patted Izuku on the shoulder.

"Its nothing really to brag about." Izuku whimpered.

"If you want kid, you can help me out with this." Mr. Wecht explained.

"R-Really?!" squealed Izuku.

"Yeah, since you've met her. Maybe we could have a better understanding her quirk."

"O-Oh, okay."

"Well what are you waiting for? C'mon come over here!" exclaimed Wecht.

Nervously, Izuku walked over to Dr. Wecht and kept his arms glued to his sides.

"So kid, would you mind telling me a little bit about her quirk?"

"Actually, I never, uh, been in contact with it before."

"That's okay, know anyone who has?"

"Yes! One of my classmates was hit by it during an exam."

The curly haired man jolted up and stared at him intensly. He asked Izuku " She used her quirk on a student?!"

"NO NO NO! Its not what you think! We were supposed to fight the teacher for our test."

"Jesus! That's freaking harsh!" he gasped.

"Don't worry! The guy is okay." Izuku explained.

"Had he by chance ever tell you what is was like?" Wecht questioned, " How fast did it take to effect him? Was it immediate or took a few seconds?"

"Y'know, I think it effected him as soon it went into his nostrils."

"Okay, then." Wecht began taking note of that and wrote it on the white board. " Weird question to ask, but did he ever tell you about an aroma of some kind?"

"No, but if this will help, her quirk seems to work better on males than females."

"Great! That's some good evidence!"

Izuku felt a little proud of himself after hearing that. He even began blushing a tad bit too. The two talked about Midnight's quirk for a little while longer. Discussing topics such as the range that it can spread and the chemicals that could possibly built up the compound. For a little nerd like Midoriya, this was like going to a panel at a convention! In the meantime, the man who patted him on the back listened carefully, though he didn't have to. For some reason, he

However, the other person sitting at that table did not move a muscle since they began the discussion.  Remaining silent, and keeping their head down, avoiding contact with anyone. Izuku couldn't help but look back at the stranger to see any movement.

"I think we figured out all we need to know! Thanks kid!" Dr Wecht gushed at Izuku.

"Your welcome sir! Glad I could help!" murmured Izuku.

"You seem to know your stuff, I respect that."

"Thank you!"

"What's your name?"

" Izuku, Izuku Midoriya!" The green haired boy proudely yelled

" Perfect."

At the table, the man who remained silent had finally spoke. It was very croaky and rough. But oh was it familiar. Slowly, the man rose his head up. Revealing locks of unkept blue hair, dry pale skin, and those haunting blood colored eyes. Izuku froze in fear as he figured out who it was.

" Hello Izuku." began Shigaraki.