Part 4

(PLEASE WAIT TO LISTEN TO THE SONG!)

After the mall incident, class 1-A wasn't allowed to go off the school premises. Adding to that, at exactly 8'oclock, all doors would be locked. Basically they'd be trapped until sunrise. This was out of fear that they might get kidnapped or injured by Ninja Sex Party. From what intel they gathered, they followed the class to the mall. So it could be possible that they will attack again. But that wasn't true. Izuku had left a few things out when he was telling the authorities about the attack. He never mentioned that he unknowingly gave out information about the school and a few teachers. Since he thought that he was just having a serious discussion with one of his favorite content creators. It would seem stupid not to tell anybody, right?

Well, Izuku had thought about telling the truth. Yet, there was something that caused the boy to think twice. How would everyone see him after this? Knowing that supposed lunatics had tones of information thanks to him. This was made worse by the fact that he made the entire class panic. Izuku hated the idea of making them scared. It was a guilt that he could never take off his shoulders. One he would keep secret forever.

Things weren't that bad, he supposed. In some twisted way, this made the class's bond stronger. With the fear of Danny and Brian in the air, all the students stayed close. All of them even decided to sleep in common area. Surprisingly Aizawa was okay with it as well. Turns out something great came out of today! It was a fun little sleepover. Don't worry, Mineta was tied up in a chair. Once everyone brought their pillows and blankets, they soon began talking about music, memes, television, and YouTube. Just typical topics like so.

About an hour into their little party, a couple of them began playing a game. A fine old 'would you rather'.

"Alright, this is for Denki. Okay, would you rather walk in on your dad shaving his body hair or kiss a camel?" asked Sero.

"Oh God, dude. What's with the weird questions!" Denki rebuked

"Just answer the question!" Sero demanded

" Okay, uh, is my Dad wearing boxers by chance?"

" Oh no, he wants zero hair! You see everything."

" God, that's, that's a lot."

"Wait, Denki, he never specified which part of the camel you had to kiss!" Kirishima interjected.

"Does it matter? Camels are gross everywhere." asked Jirou from the couch.

"Jirou? I thought you didn't wanna bother with this?" Denki remembered.

"Never said I wouldn't comment." Jirou explained.

"C'mon, Denki, answer the question." demanded Sero.

"I guess, walking in on my dad?"

"Gross man!" exclaimed Kirishima.

"Hey, at least I don't have to be there for long. As soon as I walk in, I could immediately leave!" Denki explained.

Despite Ninja Sex Party still on the loose. It was a pretty good time. Sato even made cupcakes of assorted flavors. That was nice. Once the craziness died down around 1 am, everyone was about ready to hit the sack. It was just when the lights were turned off, that was when it struck. The sound of glass shattering in one of the hallways caused them all to jump out of their sheets. The sound of feet slamming onto the carpet made their heart rate sky rocket. But the sound of familiar voices made them scream.

Next, a singular light flashed into the center of the common area. Basking in its glow was, okay its obvious at this point: Ninja Sex Party. This time, they were both wearing bath robes. Colored to match their costumes. Danny SexBang looked around the room quivering students. Mistaking it as cheer for some reason. He pulled out a mic from his pocket. Before clearing his throat and speaking.

"Why hello students, I see your all doing well."

"Your insane!" Mina shouted.

"Please, if we were insane, then why would we want to visit our favorite students?" questioned Danny.

"Were not your students and your not teachers!" screamed Toru.

"Humbug! You can't lie that we weren't the best education at this school."

" No!" they all shouted, doing that thing where its so loud it pushes people back a bit.

"Okay, now I'm hurt. Good going guys."

Brian took out a tissue from his pocket and began dabbing it around Danny's eyes, like a good friend would. The students sat with expression mixed with confusion, terror, and annoyance. Very hard to do that.

"You know, I was hoping to spread some joy before you went to sleep. But I guess my affection isn't enough." sobbed Danny as he pressed his head onto Brian's shoulder.

Who then began patting his friend's head on the back. While looking at the class in disapproval and shaking his head. The students turned to each other to figure out what to do next. But without saying a thing, decided to wait for the authorities to come. After a few moments, Danny's head jolted back up . His eyes obviously trying to fight back the tears.

"Besides that, I forgive you. Also your gonna listen to what we say, since Brian has already knocked every hero and police officer closest to the school. So your stuck here."

They all froze and went pale as the realization as hope wasn't coming. Meanwhile, Ninja Sex Party began setting up their music equipment. Bakugou wasn't having any of this, if he was just gonna let that 'ninja fuck' think he can get away with beating him. He charged towards Ninja Brian with an explosion building up within his palm.

"DIE!" he shouted as his palm reached Brian.

However, as it hit the ninja's chest, the man disappeared. Bakugou was dumbfounded as he landed onto the ground. When he rolled onto his back, Brian was standing over him with a sword aimed at the boy's crotch.

"Ninja Brian! Don't harm our students!" commanded Danny.

Pouting, Brian tossed the sword away and threw Bakugou back into the crowd. By the time the ninja went back to setting up, they were ready.

"Since we saw that you were having a slumber party, we decided to dress for the occasion." Danny said pointing at their wardrobe." But it appears we were late to the event. So we will make up for it by sharing with you a scary story! One that will rock you from your legs, to your butt, to your heart, then your butt again. Ninja Brian, if you will.

(You may listen to the song. I couldn't find the album version, sorry)

When the final guitar string was pulled, Danny looked up at the crowd to see their reaction. The Manticore was a very terrifying tale. He was so excited to see their faces. Yet, as he scanned the room. He saw nobody there. Not a single student was still there. They even took Mineta with them too. Even this was too much for him.

"Yo, Brian, where the hell is everybody?"

...

"What do you mean you don't know? It was your job to make sure they couldn't escape!"

...

"You didn't barricade the doors?! Brian! What the frick?!"

While he was arguing with his friend. They hadn't noticed that sirens were blasting outside of the dormitories. Police rammed down the nearby entrances and swat teams bashed through the windows. All having their guns aimed at the duo's foreheads. Instead of putting their hands in the air, they began their fight. Well, sort of a fight. Brian just took out a plastic knife from his pocket and began stabbing people. While Danny hit them in the face with his guitar. After about two minutes, the dormitory was covered in blood. Before back-up could arrive, they fled. Don't worry, the kids are safe. They just had to sleep in Class 1B's dorm. It wasn't long, probably about a week. Even then, when they returned, the feeling of Ninja Sex Party was still there. What made it really creepy was that the police found a signed cover of an album called "NSFW". Whatever that meant.