For the Greater Ghost

"So, uh, where exactly are we again?" Boston pulled on her tailored business coat. Together, the new 'Team Free Will' had been doing the "Family Business" for two years now.

"Twin Bridges, Montana," Dean replied as he handed Sam his tie.

"And why are we in a town with a population of 418 people?" Dakota sniffed.

"Because people are dying," Dodger walked into the town market, her small heels clicking against the concrete. By now, the brothers and Castiel had taught her everything she needed to know. Over time, Dodger, Boston, and Dakota had become close friends.

Dean glanced at Sam before jogging to catch up with her. Inside, they walked over to a group of older men chatting aimlessly with coffee and sandwiches. The pair flashed their badges before Dodger spoke up. "Would you gentlemen mind if we asked you a few questions?"

"Sure thing, honey," one of them smiled.

She nodded curtly before asking, "How much do you know about the orphanage?"

"Are you here because of the murders?" Another one buzzed from his coffee cup.

"Yes, we are. Our boss suggested we check and make sure it's nothing too serious," Dean replied.

"You know, I betcha it's the ghosts," the third man of the group added.

The other two groaned, shaking their heads. Dodger and Dean exchanged glances.

"Ghosts?" Dodger folded her arms over her chest.

"Yep," he replied. "There's a whole bunch of folklore about the ghosts of the kids still being there. Ask anybody here, and they'll have a story to tell you," he sipped his coffee.

"Thank you, sir." Dodger trecked out of the store, and Dean followed suit.

"Looks like we've got some poltergeists on our hands," Boston explained as everyone regrouped around their cars. "Pretty much all of the kids that died there were buried on the property. Some of them died pretty brutally too." She pursed her lips. "One girl was pushed down the stairs and broke her neck."

"Jeez," Dean grimaced. "So, we've got some angry kids?"

Boston 'hmmed' in agreement. "Angry kids and caretakers."

"Fan-freaking-tastic," Dean mused.

"Should we check out the orphanage itself?" Dakota piped up.

"We'll check it out tonight," Sam suggested. "No one will be around then."

Everyone agreed, and the vintage cars drove to the King's Motel. While the girls left to get food, the boys stayed behind. Castiel sat on the edge of the bed, wringing his hands. Dean looked up from his duffel bag and asked, "Are you okay, Cas?"

The blue-eyed angel looked up with a sense of sadness. "I'm not sure. Ever since I've become more human, I have been experiencing these new feelings and emotions."

"Such as?" Dean sat in a chair opposite him.

"I don't know what it is. But I think I can describe it."

Dean motioned for him to continue.

"I get a feeling of...what do you call it? "Butterflies in my stomach." My heart rate also increases rapidly, and I can't control when I smile. I want to be around this person all the time and tell them how I feel, but I don't know how."

Dean chuckled, and Cas looked up, his face written with confusion. The apple-green eyed man put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "You're in love, Cas."