Town Of Ash Trees

"Emma?"

"Way too common."

"Ava?"

"That doesn't sound right."

"Lillian?"

"Are you serious?"

"Sorry. What about Mia?"

"I like the 'M'."

"Mila?"

"No." Dakota sighed loudly and flopped her head against the desk. Choosing a baby's name was harder than she thought. Sam rubbed her back soothingly, and said, "Don't give up hope, doll. We'll think of a name." 

"I'm twenty-four weeks pregnant, Sam. Why is this so difficult?" Dakota crumpled up the paper full of crossed-out names and threw it across the room into a nearby trashcan. She heard Sam stand behind her and leave the room. "Water, please," Dakota said over her shoulder, and he grunted an okay. 

Dakota's head rose from the table, and her face beamed. Finally, she knew the perfect name. As Sam reentered the room, he heard his girlfriend laugh. He sat next to her, a confused smile on his face. 

"Dakota, what is it?" he pushed his chocolate brown locks away from his face. 

Smiling, she looked at Sam. "I know what to name her."

Sam leaned closer to her. "Really? What is it?"

Dakota set down the glass of water. "Mary." 

The brunette's smile widened, and a chuckle escaped his lips. "It's perfect, Dakota," he kissed her forehead. Sam leaned down to Dakota's swollen stomach and kissed it lightly. "Hi there, Mary. I'm your dad; my name is Sam." 

Dakota giggled and kissed Sam's hair. There was a knock on the doorframe, and the couple looked to see Dodger standing there with a soft smile. Dakota motioned for her to come inside, and she sat across from Sam and Dakota. 

"Good morning," Dodger stretched. 

Sam looked at the ex-angel for a moment before smirking. "Is that...Is that Dean's shirt?"

Dodger looked down at the charcoal grey AC/DC t-shirt with rosy cheeks. She looked back up and nodded sheepishly. Dakota gushed while Sam quirked an eyebrow. "Did he give it to you? Or did you take it?" the moose of a man asked slyly. 

"I woke up this morning to see he wasn't beside me. I heard the shower running, and figured that's where Dean was. I saw the t-shirt lying next to a pair of pants, and I grabbed it," she said. 

Sam erupted into laughter, his head falling back. Dakota playfully smacked her boyfriend's arm before looking at Dodger. "You do realize he's going to come looking for it eventually, right?" Dakota grinned. 

As if on cue, a shirtless Dean Winchester sauntered into the room. Dodger bit her lip as her face turned red and hid her head in her arms. The silver-haired hunter heard Sam snicker and footsteps get closer to her side. Meekly, Dodger met bright green eyes looking her up and down. 

"So that's where my shirt went," Dean jeered. Dodger nodded, her face burning with a blush. "Am I getting it back?"

Dodger shook her head no and giggled. "Alright then," Dean snaked his arms around her waist. "I'll have to get it myself." 

In one swift movement, Dean swopped her out of the seat and into his arms bridal style. Dodger squealed and buried her face into her hands. Dean laughed before pressing a kiss to her forehead and walking out. Sam heard Dean's voice whisper something and chuckle.