Chapter 2: Proposal

Maybe he can propose as Cat Noir on national television.

Adrien started talking to Marinette about them going on Alya's talk show as Ladybug and Cat Noir to do a "segment" and talk about their adventures together and maybe play a game.

After about 2 days of discussing she finally agrees and they talk to Alya (as Ladybug and Cat Noir) to do a guest appearance on her show. Of course she agreed and they were going to be surprise guests on the show in one week.

One week later...

Today was the big day Adrien was super nervous, while Marinette was wondering why she was doing this.

They transformed and headed over to the TV studio and went through the secret celebrity door and they immediately taken to a dressing room and were told to wait. While they waited they watched the show from their dressing room. After about two hours of waiting and hiding a producer came to their dressing room to get them for their surprise entrance.

They waited another 10 minutes until finally the door they were hiding behind opened and everyone was excited and were screaming.

"So I don't know who supposed to come on next..." Alya said but was interrupted by the door to the main stage opened revealing Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"Oh hey guys I guess here's our next guests our favorite superhero duo Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Alya said bringing them over to the chairs for an interview.

"So it's been a hot minute since you guys have been on the show what have you been up to?" Alya asked.

"Well other then the all the crimes that everyone see's on TV we have been working a lot and have been establishing our careers in our normal lives." Ladybug said.

"Well what do you guys do, do you have separate jobs, do work together?" Alya asked

"Well we can't tell you what we do but all I will say is we are partners not only in life and as superheroes, but also in the work place." Cat Noir said and Ladybug playfully shoved him.

"Okay and I'm assuming that your relationship is still going strong?" Alya asked.

"Oh yeah it is." Cat Noir said wiggling his eyebrows and Ladybug blushed.

"Well how about an engagement have you guys been talking about possibly getting married if you don't mind me asking?" Alya asked.

"No, Cat has not popped the question yet, but who knows, knowing him he might have something up his sleeve." Ladybug said playfully elbowing him.

"Alright well we are gonna take a quick break and we are gonna play a game with our heroes and we will be back shortly." Alya said and they went to commercial.

When they went to commercial Cat about went to the restroom to prepare himself for the inevitable. He swapped out the ring for a different one so that way their identities wouldn't be compromised and if she says yes he'll give her the real one when they get home.

Five minutes later they were back on the air and were about to play a game where called "Guess the action!" So it's basically charades.

So Cat Noir was the first to guess so he sat down facing the audience and they started and the first word popped up and it was "waiter" so Ladybug and Alya just just acted like their carrying a tray and Cat Noir got it. Then they went through about two more before time was up.

Then Ladybug went and sat down where Cat Noir was. And they went through only one word until they got to "proposal." That is when Cat Noir pulled out the ring and got down on one knee.

"Ladybug will you marry me?" Cat Noir asked.

Ladybug covered her mouth and started getting teary eyed and the whole audience was cheering.

"Yes" Ladybug said and the audience jumped up and cheered even more. Cat Noir slid the ring on Ladybug's finger and kissed her. Then he whispered in her ear...

"By the way this not the actual engagement ring this is a fake so that our identities wouldn't be revealed."

Ladybug chuckled and hugged him more.

"Wow so rejoice what luck I asked about an engagement now you guys are no longer dating your engaged. This is amazing and congratulations!" Alya said.

After the show ended they went home and detransformed and Adrien gave Marinette the real engagement ring

Just in case you forgot what it was here you go

They kissed a little more and eventually fell asleep with big smiles on their faces and tell everyone that Marinette and Adrien are engaged