Chapter 7: Cake Testing

2 month later...
It is now February and the wedding the wedding is in about 3 months and now it is time to sit down with Marinette's father to discuss cake flavors and designs for the big day.

Tom baked a few different options from Vanilla, Chocolate, Red Velvet, Lemon, even the flavor you would normally eat at a wedding (and it's really good). They tasted all of them obviously blowing the diet Adrien used to be on as a teenager. While they were tasting Tom was fetching a notepad and sketchbook to write down what they want and then put it on paper.

"So I see you enjoy the flavors." Tom said to the couple.

"Oh yeah they are so good we should just pick them all." Adrien said said jokingly and Marinette rolling her eyes.

"Okay then but which one did you like the best." Tom asked with a chuckle in his voice.

The couple looked at each other and pointed to the plate that used to have the Vanilla on it. "I really did love them all, but I think the Vanilla will best suit the theme of the wedding." Marinette said.

"Okay done now how about a design for the cake, have you guys talked about it at all?" Tom asked.

"We have, since our wedding is in May we were thinking maybe pastel colors and flowers could be a good idea." Marinette said.

"And how many tiers do you want in the cake?" Tom asked.

"4 or 5" Adrien said.

"Okay let me sketch a design real quick and tell me what you think." Tom said picking up the sketch pad and a pencil.

He sketched for about 5 minutes and came up with a gorgeous design idea for the cake.

This is what he came up with

 "Papa that is gorgeous yes that is perfect

"Papa that is gorgeous yes that is perfect." Marinette said with enthusiasm.

"I agree and I think I will look great with the venue." Adrien said.

"Then consider it done I will use this design with the vanilla cake for your wedding." Tom said with a smile.

"Thanks Papa." Marinette said hugging her father.

Tom gave them more samples of the cakes they tasted to take home with them just because she knew they would devour them. And so they went home and check another item off the wedding list.
———————————————————
I know I haven't been updating often and it's mostly because of writers block. But now with the quarantine going on I can really think and put more thought into it. So please everyone be safe and #stayhome. BYE!!!