Chapter 13: Ceremony

It is almost time for the ceremony and Marinette is in her dress ready to line up and finally see Adrien.

In case you forgot what her dress looks like

Adrien has sent Nino to the bridal suite to give Marinette a gift to wear

Adrien has sent Nino to the bridal suite to give Marinette a gift to wear. A necklace that his mother wore for her wedding.

Nino knocked on the door and Alya answered. He gave her the box with the necklace with a note. Alya gave it to Marinette who gladly took it and read the note and it said.

Dear Marinette
I heard you never got a necklace so I dug out the necklace that my mother wore on her wedding day. I want you to wear and I can't wait to be your husband

Love Adrien

Marinette opened the box and immediately started crying at what she saw.

 It was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen and she gladly put it on

Just before the ceremony Marinette and Adrien agreed that they would have a moment together before the ceremony but without actually seeing each other. So what they're going to do is be blindfolded and be faced back to back and have a precious and romantic moment. And that time was now.

They put on their blindfolds Alya and Nino led them towards each other and had them face opposite directions and gently pushed them towards each other. And felt their backs touch. And while this is happening their bridal party, candle lighters, and ushers watch from another room in silence.

"Marinette."

"Adrien."

"It's good to finally hear your voice." Adrien said.

"I'm glad to here you to." Marinette said searching for his hand.

"Are you wearing the gift I sent?" Adrien asked.

"I am and it's gorgeous." Marinette said finally grabbing his hand and lacing them together.

"Are you ready for this?" Marinette asked.