Part 4: Bridesmaids Shopping Trip

Marinette and Adrien have been engaged for about 1 month and have already decided on the date they are going to get married a gorgeous day in the coming Spring in May. However they need to do some shopping, DIY's, venue, and other stuff for weddings. First thing was the Bridesmaids dresses.

Marinette had already decided on her Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids (i.e. Alya, Myléne, Rose, Juleka, Alix, and Kagami) (side note Marinette did become friends with Chloé and Sabrina after high school and asked them to be candle lighters during the ceremony.)

Marinette had arranged a day where she, her mother, all of her bridesmaids, and candle lighters were going to go shopping and pick out dresses. The plan was they were going to go shopping together and pick out dresses and when they arrived Marinette would alter them herself.

The day finally came for them to go shopping and they were all excited even Kagami. They go to the front desk and we're taken to a room to meet their consultant for the day. The consultant came in and he was all peppy and very inviting.

"Hi ladies I'm Josh and I'll be your consultant for the day. So who's my bride?" The asked scanning the group.

"I'm the bride!" Marinette said raising her hand.

"Awesome so who do you have with you?" Josh asked.

"This is my mother" Marinette said gesturing to her mother. "This is my Maid of honor Alya" gesturing to Alya. "My bridesmaids Myléne, Rose, Juleka, Alix, and Kagami, then I have my candle lighters Chloé and Sabrina." Marinette said gesturing to everyone else.

"So what are you looking for?" Josh asked.

"I'm looking for long flowy chiffon dresses for my bridesmaids and then shorter dresses for my candle lighter's, and I want like a soft pink color." Marinette said.

"Do you want your bridesmaids to have one dress or different dresses?" Josh asked.

"I'm pretty open especially since I'm going to be altering the dresses myself." Marinette answered.

"Okay great so let's get started." Josh said  gesturing for them to come with them to look at dresses.

They look around for about 20 minutes and found some good options that go along with what Marinette had in mind.

They started with the regular bridesmaids and they took them all back leaving Marinette, Sabine, Chloé, and Sabrina by the runway.

They looked at so many different dresses and then they decided on these dresses

Then they took Chloé and Sabrina back to try on some dresses they too looked at different styles with also different colors but then eventually settling with this

They went and paid for the dresses and went their separate ways for the day.

Marinette went home and was greeted by her wonderful fiancé who was ready to swoop her into his arms and have a nice romantic night together. They had a nice pasta dinner followed by Disney movies before going to bed with many more appointments to come during their engagement.