Chapter 14: Reception

The ceremony is all said and done cocktail hour is over and pictures have been taken so now it's time to for dinner. Everyone made their way into the dinner/dance area and the grand entrance had begun and the MC announced everyone.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen let's begin the grand entrances with the parents of the bride Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng." The MC said and the couple made their way in.

"Now let's welcome Kagami Tsurugi and Nathaniel Kurtzberg." He said and the walked.

"Now please welcome Alix Kubdal and Le Chien Kim." They came in with high energy and we're a little crazy.

"Now please welcome Rose Lavillent and Max Kanté." They came in and Rose was being all cute.

"Now please welcome the siblings of the bridal party Luka and Juleka Couffaine." The siblings came in and we're being goof balls.

"Next please welcome Myléne Haprelle and Ivan Bruel." The couple came in and we're being their adorable selves.

"Next let's welcome the Matron of Honor and Best Man who by the way are married please Alya and Nino Lahiffe." The couple came in and took their seats.

"Now please give a big round of applause for your bride and groom Marinette and Adrien Agreste." Marinette and Adrien came in the room and kissed in front of everyone and made their way to the sweetheart table at the front.

Now it's time for dinner and

And everyone made there way over to the Italian buffet that was provided. The had pasta, pizza, lasagna, salad, and of course breadsticks. Everyone lined up and got food and after everyone got food it was time to start to give the toast's.

The first to give a toast was the matron of honor Alya.

"Hey guys I'm Alya Lahiffe and today I am the matron of honor and some of you may know Marinette was my Maid of Honor about a year ago and I married Adrien's best man Nino. But today is not about me, it's about my BFF and her new husband. So I met Marinette on our first day of school when Adrien was finally allowed to attend public school and I stood up to Chloé who is one of the candle lighters now. Ever since then we have been the best of friends and I helped Marinette with her very obvious crush on Adrien and all of you should remember that phase of her life where she was never able to get two sentences out around him. Now they are married and I am so happy for them and I know they are gonna be great together. So please raise your glass to this wonderful couple."

The next toast was made by Nino.

"Hey what's up guys I'm Nino Lahiffe the best man and I am really excited to be here and help celebrate this chapter in Adrien and Marinette's life. I remember when I first met Adrien on the second day of school right after he first met Marinette and yes I saw the whole thing. I also wanna talk about this thing that happened to me and Marinette at the zoo this one time when Adrien was feeding me stuff to say to her and now we laugh about it and honestly because of that I managed to get a girlfriend and marry her and you all know who she is. But honestly I love both of you and I know you guys are gonna be great together. However Adrien I still have to roast you a little before we get on to any dances or the shoe game, because now I think it is very clear that Marinette is NOT 'jUsT a FrIeNd' [audience chuckles] sorry bro I had to say."

The audience cheers and the MC asked Marinette and Adrien to come out on to the dance floor to play the shoe game. They took off their shoes and traded them and started the game

(I will be acknowledging who asked the question however if their is no name by it that means that came up with it)

"Okay so the first question. Who made the first move?" (Asked by @IDEGAD)
Marinette raised his and Adrien also raised his.