Chapter 11: Wedding Rehersal/Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

It is now May and the day before their wedding and they are about to go over what is going to happen in the ceremony and also start the set up for the wedding.

Marinette had brought an overnight bad because she is staying at a hotel for the night and get ready with her mom, bridesmaids, candle lighters, and the flower girl (Manon). And afterwards they were gonna go out for a combined Bachelor and Bachelorette dinner.

They had a general set up for the wedding to simulate what it's gonna look like. And the wedding planner organized who was gonna come and where they were gonna stand.

They started the rehearsal with the officiant coming down the aisle. Then it is Adrien and Sabine coming in together. Then it was time for the candle lighters holding the sticks to light the candles. After that it was the bridesmaids and groomsme. The pairing for them and order are Kagami/Nathaniel, Alix/Kim, Rose/Max, Juleka/Luka, Myléne/Ivan, Alya/Nino (do not come at me these are just pairings for the ceremony (mostly)). Then it was the ring bearer Chris (AKA Nino's brother) and then the flower girl Manon. Finally it was Marinette and Tom.

Now that everyone is down the aisle it is time to rehearse the ceremony. They rehearsed the ceremony and it went great and they practiced the ending where they all run back down the aisle.

After that Marinette, Adrien, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen got ready for a bachelor/bachelorette dinner at a nice restaurant.

This is what they wore and please don't roast me I did the best I could do (especially the boys)

Marinette

Alya

Myléne

Myléne