Chapter 9: Wedding Shower

With a new house purchased and a wedding coming Sabine decides to throw a wedding shower for Marinette and Adrien. Marinette and Adrien register at some local stores and mostly registered for stuff for their new house (pots, pans, decorations, etc.). They plan to have the shower at the park next to the bakery and invite their bridal party, former teachers, and some of their wedding guests (even Felix and his mother). Tom bakes a cake (of course), Marinette and Sabine make some finger food, and the boys set everything up with direction from the girls.

Now that the shower is here it is time to have fun they put presents on the table to open later and everyone sits in a group while Sabine starts to kind of MC the party. Starting with games. While the games are going on Alya will be going around asking guests for nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs for a funny surprise at the end of the party.

The first game was "Paper Bride" and it's where everyone is split up into 3 or 4 teams depending on how many guests and has one team member stand there and his or her team members has to make a wedding dress on them using only toilet paper.

Since they needed an even amount they ended up having 5 teams of 5.

Teams (model has an *)

Team 1
Sabine*
Tom
Ms. Bustier
Ms. Mendeleiev
Mr. Damocles

Team 2
Alya
Nino
Myléne*
Ivan
Nathaniel

Team 3
Rose*
Juleka
Alix
Luka
Max

Team 4
Kim
Kagami
Chloé*
Sabrina
Felix

Team 5
Andre
Audrey
Amelie
Nadja
Manon*

With everyone in their teams Marinette starts the timer for 1 minute and everyone goes into overdrive trying to get their models dressed and it made Marinette and Adrien laugh. When the timer went off they all stopped and Marinette went to decide who has the best one.

"Well I think that... Team 5 is the winner!" Marinette said and the team cheered and the models ripped the toilet paper off their bodies.

They played a few more games and just before they opened presents and cut the cake Alya had a surprise for them.

Alya has them stand face to face as if it was there wedding day and then this happened.

"Okay Marinette ready to read your vows?" Alya asked with a smirk on her face and handed her a piece of paper.

"Um okay." Marinette said with confusion and took the paper.

She started reading it out loud and realized what it was.

"Adrien, my red Kai. I am so sadness to be able to marry you, my best Travis. You are the one who makes me run, climb me a helping Fruit Loop, and kick away my cat. I promise to drink with you, eating by you, and to spin you with all my fan. For the rest of our lives, I want to be right by my side, ringing you make me feel matte, which makes me the maddest girl in the world."

Everyone was dying laughing from mock vows. Adrien was laughing so hard that he was on his hands and knees and couldn't breathe.

They opened presents and got gift cards, Knick Knacks, and some other stuff from their friends and family. They soon ate snacks and had fun just chit chatting and laughing.
———————————————————
There is the wedding shower and I wanna thank my little sister for helping me with the Mad Lib I used in this chapter. Make sure you stick around for the rest of the story. Until next time...

BYE!!!!