Chapter 3: The Bridal Party

Adrien officially proposed to Marinette and they told everyone as such and they were excited and they were ready to set a date, get the colors, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and anything else that is involved in planning a wedding.

The first thing they needed were their bridal party. For them the decision of who was in the bridal party was easy. They each had a best friend and a 5 close friends. They gathered their friends that they want in the wedding to their apartment and tell them.

They invite Alya, Nino, Myléne, Ivan, Rose, Juleka, Luka, Alix, Kim, Max, Nathaniel, and Kagami.

They all arrive and are more or less wondering why they're all gathered in their apartment.

"Hey guys we're glad you all could come because we have something to ask you guys." Marinette said linking arms with Adrien. "We want all of you to be bridesmaids and groomsmen. What do you say?" Marinette asked with excitement.

They all eagerly agreed to be in the wedding party even Kagami who is usually very stoic. They soon sat around their living room table to go over everything and when they need to purchase their dresses and suits which they will be shopping for soon.

"And one final thing we want to tell you guys who the maid of honor and best man will be. We want Alya and Nino to serve as maid of honor and best man." Marinette said.

No one was surprised by the decision because they have been their best friends for like ever.

After that everyone left with information about what is expected and what to hopefully expect. But overall everyone was excited to be apart of the wedding and for Marinette and Adrien to start this new chapter of their lives. Especially after what happened to Adrien and his father who was arrest and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.