Siblings For Life

In the busy city of New York, an elderly man, who goes by the name of Duke was walking in Central Park with his granddaughter, Daisy. The two were enjoying themselves, walking together, hand in hand.

They bought ice cream from a nearby ice cream stall, and went to sit down on a bench near the lake, to enjoy their ice cream cones. "How's your ice cream, sweetheart?", Duke asked. "Yummy.", Daisy smiled. After enjoying their ice creams, Duke was about to take Daisy home.

"You're ready to go home, sweet-pea?", Duke asked. "I don't wanna go home yet.", Daisy replied. "You sure? Your mother will be worried.", Duke replied. "I don't want to go home!", Daisy complained. "Ok, we can stay for a while.", Duke smiled.

"Tell me a story, Grandpa.", Daisy replied. "A story? Which one?", Duke asked. "Anything.", Daisy smiled. Duke smiled at her. "Ok. You're ready?", Duke asked. "Yes.", Daisy smiled, as she prepares to listen. Then, Duke began to tell his story to her.

"Once upon a time, in this beautiful city, a baby girl was born.", Duke replied, as the story sets to where a baby girl was just born. The baby girl cried, after her mother, Mary had given birth. Her father, Richard was overjoyed the moment he first saw his little girl.

"She's perfect.", he cried. "She is beautiful.", Mary sighed. "What shall we call her?", Richard asked. Mary looks at her daughter and smiles. "Her name is Diana, Diana Rose Maxwell.", Mary smiled. "Then, welcome to the world, Diana Rose Maxwell.", Richard sighed.

After hours of giving birth, Richard brings their son, Damon into the hospital to meet his new sister. "Damo, come and meet your little sister.", Mary replied. Damon walked up to his mother, and looked at Diana, who was sleeping in Mary's arms.

Damon's heart dropped as he laid his eyes on Diana. "Mom, she's beautiful.", Damon sighed. "You think she's beautiful, sweetheart?", Mary asked. "Yes, Mom. She is.", Damon sighed. "Do you love her?", Mary asked. "Yes, I love her.", Damon smiled.

"Do you wanna hold her?", Mary asked. "Yes, please.", Damon smiled, as he held his arms out for Diana. Mary smiles and gently put Diana in Damon's arms. Damon held her and looked at her face, as he smiles. "What's her name?", he asked his mother. "Her name is Diana.", Mary replied.

"Hello, Diana. It's me, Damon, your big brother. I'm so happy to meet you. I hope we'll be best siblings forever.", Damon sighed, and Diana lets out a small smile, as her eyes were kept shut. Five years later, Damon and Diana's relationship was strong and they were inseparable, as the two spend every day with each other.

One night, it was raining and there were thunderstorms, Diana came into Damon's room, as she was scared of the thunderstorms. Damon allows her to sleep with him, until the thunderstorm is over. "Don't worry, Diana. You can stay with me tonight. I can protect you from the storms.", Damon sighed.

"Damo?", Diana asked. "Yes, Diana?", Damon asked. "Will you promise me that we'll always be siblings?", Diana asked. "I promise.", Damon smiled, as he put out his pinky and she links it with her pinky, swearing that he kept his promise.

"Siblings for life?", Damon asked. "Siblings for life.", Diana smiled, as she snuggles into Damon's bed and they slept peacefully together. Damon and Diana were happy that they have each other and never thought of what could go wrong in their lives, until now, when they never saw what's coming for them...