The Girl Who Grow Up Too Fast

After her mother's abandonment, Diana had finally quit school, and start taking care of her father and brother. She learn how to do housework and tons of chores.

She learn how to clean the house, do laundry, buy groceries, cook for her family and looking after Damon, whilst Richard was too busy focusing on work, leaving his children to raise each other.

But mostly, Diana raised herself and Damon. She helps him with a lot of things in life, like wash and iron his school uniform, pack his lunch and make sure he has everything in his school bag. Damon, whom Diana has been by his side, was grateful for the sacrifices that she made for him.

11 years has passed and Diana is now 17 years old and is now grown into a beautiful young woman. Damon is now 22 years old and is now working as a trainee doctor at a local hospital, after spending 4 years, studying medicine at college.

Diana still stays at home to do housework and looking after Damon and Richard, and has been homeschooled throughout her life, wanting to prove her education. One early morning, Diana wakes up and goes downstairs to make breakfast for her father.

Richard was packing his bag, as he was about to go to work. "Morning, Dad. Want some breakfast?", Diana asked. "Sorry, Diana. I'm gotta pass on breakfast, I can't be late for work. I'll be home late tonight.", Richard replied, as he leaves.

As he goes to the front door, Damon arrives home after his late night shift at the hospital. "Morning, Dad.", Damon replied. "Morning, Damon.", Richard replied, as he leaves. "Hey, Di.", Damon replied, as he goes into the kitchen.

"Oh, hello Damo.", Diana replied. Damon walks up to his sister and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "How's your shift?", Diana asked. "Tiring. I've been on my feet all night.", Damon sighed. "Ok, you should get some rest. I'll see you at lunch?", Diana asked.

"Sounds good. See you in a bit.", Damon replied, as he kisses Diana's cheek before heading upstairs to bed, while Diana makes her breakfast and starts her chores. In the afternoon, Diana was preparing lunch for Damon and herself, and Damon wakes up from his long sleep.

He takes a shower, and as he got out, he could smell Diana's cooking. Only wearing a towel, Damon goes to the kitchen to see what Diana is cooking for lunch. "That's smells good, Di.", Damon replied.

Diana looks up and is shock to see her brother, standing there, shirtless and wrapped in a towel. "Whoa! Jeez, Damon! Put some clothes on! Please don't stand there naked in front of me!", Diana cried. "Ok! Ok!", Damon smiled, as he puts on some clothes and return to the kitchen.

Diana puts the food onto the table, as Damon sat on the table. "It looks good.", Damon replied, as he taste it. "So?", she asked. "It's good, like really good.", Damon replied. "Thanks.", she smiled, as she takes a bite.

Later, Damon and Diana went grocery shopping and they had fun exploring and buying groceries. They cooked dinner together and enjoyed it outside on the balcony, while looking at the beautiful city of New York.

That night, Damon and Diana were watching a movie on Netflix, until Diana fell asleep on the couch, on Damon's shoulder. Damon smiles as he carries Diana to her bedroom and tuck her into bed. "Night, Di.", he whispered, as he kisses her forehead and leaves.