A Dream Career and a Wedding

A year later, things have changed a lot. Diana has got accepted into NYU and hoping to become a famous model in the future. Leo even got accepted into NYU and is pursing a career of becoming a restaurant owner and manager.

Lily got accepted into UCLA, in Los Angeles, California and hoping to become a famous actress. Ben got accepted into University of London, in London, England and dream to pursue an engineering career.

Damon and Courtney are still happily engaged and are still planning their wedding, with Diana as their helper and a professional wedding planner by their sides.

Ever since Diana's car accident, Mary realised her place is with her family and asked Richard if there's any chance for them and Richard accepts, and they reconcile and remarried a month later, and Mary moves back into the family home and the family is complete once again.

On the first night Mary moved back, the whole family had dinner together for the first time and played board games together in the family living room. Diana and Damon were happy, that their mother has finally come back home.

As Richard and Mary were in bed together, Diana went into Damon's room and join in his bed. "I'm so happy that Mom and Dad worked things out.", Diana sighed. "Me too.", Damon sighed. "Are you excited to get married soon?", Diana asked.

"Yes I am, but I will miss living here in this house. I will miss living here with you, I will miss your delicious cooked food and I will miss your company.", Damon sighed. Diana realised how much her brother will miss everything about her.

"But mostly I will miss you.", Damon sighed. "Don't worry Damo, you can come back and see me again, maybe on the weekends and I can cook you nice food every weekend.", Diana replied. "Then it's a sibling tradition, I come over every night on weekends and you cook for me.", Damon replied.

"Then it's offical.", Diana smiled. Damon stoke her hair. "I'm glad I have a sister like you.", Damon sighed. "Me too.", Diana smiled. Damon lean to Diana and kiss her on the forehead, before he drift off to sleep. Diana noticed as she moves closer to her brother and slept as well.

3 weeks later, it was Damon and Courtney's wedding day. The wedding was held at Zibroh, in Zibroh Castle in Zbiroh, Czechia, as Courtney's grandparents lives there and Zbiroh is that Courtney and her family would always come and visit.

Both families and friends attended to the wedding, Lily, Ben and Leo also attended too. Diana is one of Courtney's bridesmaids and Courtney was getting ready for her big day, as guests arrive to the ceremony.

As Courtney gets ready, Diana and Courtney's other two bridesmaids and maid of honour was getting their hairs and make up ready, before putting on their medieval style gowns.

Courtney's hair was styled into a medieval princess style and Diana and Courtney's bridesmaids help her get into her dress.

But her wedding dress isn't a traditional white wedding dress, it is a medieval style white wedding dress, with long flowing sleeves. After completing her dress and looks, she looks like Juliet or Ophelia.

As the ceremony began, Damon and his groomsmen and best man waited at the end of the aisle, while Diana and Courtney's bridesmaids and maid of honour walked down the aisle first, before Courtney went down with her father.

Damon and Courtney exchanged their vows and their wedding rings before being pronounced as husband and wife, and kiss to officiate their marriage. After the wedding reception, Damon and Courtney departed Zbiroh and flew to Bali for their honeymoon.

The next day, Diana and her family and friends flew back home in New York and resume their lives. 2 weeks later, Damon and Courtney return from their honeymoon and Damon is about to move out of the family home.

On the day of his moving, Diana helps him load all of his stuff into his car, while Courtney having a conversation with Richard and Mary. As Damon and Diana load the final box into his car, the two siblings sighed with relief. "That's the last one.", Damon replied.

"I can't believe you're really moving.", Diana replied. "I know, I can't believe it either.", Damon replied. Then there was a silent between them. "I'm going to miss you, having you here in this house, it won't be the same.", Diana sighed.

Then there was another silent between them. Damon looked at her, while Diana looked down with her arms crossed. Damon slowly walk up to her and spread his arms out for her. "Come here.", he whispered, pulling her into his arms and hug her. "I promise I'll come back, we'll spend a lot of time together, just like old times.", Damon replied.

"Ok.", Diana whispered. Then, Courtney interrupted the moment between the siblings. "Come on, babe. We better get going. We have a lot to unpack when we get there.", Courtney replied.

Richard and Mary joins behind Diana as Damon hugs and says goodbye to his parents. "Take care of yourself, Damon.", Mary sighed, while hugging her son. "I will Mom.", Damon sighed. Then Damon shake Richard's hand and hugs him. "Goodbye, son.", Richard sighed. "Bye, Dad.", Damon sighed.

Then, Damon return back to Diana. "I'll see you in the weekends, ok?.", Damon asked. "Ok.", Diana sighed, she hugs him tight. He hugs her back as tears came down from both of their eyes. "Goodbye, Damo.", Diana cried.

"Goodbye, Diana.", Damon sighed, as he buries his face into her shoulder. Then, Courtney and Damon gets into his car, with Courtney driving and Damon in the passenger seat. Damon blows a kiss to his family as the car drives off. Diana and her parents wave goodbye as Damon and Courtney's car drives away.

"I guess it's just the three of us now.", Diana sighed. Mary smiles as she and Richard embrace with Diana as they kept looking on.

2 YEARS LATER...