A Long Journey of Recovery & Graduation

3 weeks after the accident, Diana finally woke up from her coma one late evening. Damon was setting equipment not knowing that his sister is wide awake, until he heard her mumbling.

"Diana?", he asked, he went to check on her. Diana tries to take off the tubes. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down, let me take these out for you.", Damon replied, as he slowly and carefully remove the tubes out of her mouth.

Damon make quick checks on Diana's eyes and ask her question. "What is your name?", Damon asked. "My name is Diana Rose Maxwell.", she replied. "Do you know where you are right now?", Damon asked. "I'm at the hospital.", Diana replied.

"And do you know I am?", Damon asked. "You're Damon, my brother.", Diana replied, as she hugs him. Damon was surprised that she doesn't have memory loss and hugs her back, and crying. "It's ok. I'm ok.", Diana sighed, hushing her brother.

The next day, Diana's family and friends went to visit and they were surprised to see her awake. "She's awake!", Lily cried. Everyone embrace Diana with joy. Diana was able to remember every single person, especially Leo.

That same night, Damon went home, so Leo stayed with her for the night, he told her how he felt after the accident. "After I saw the crash, I thought I lost you, I thought you were gone.", Leo sighed, as Diana listened to him.

"Oh, Leo.", Diana sighed, as Leo was crying and Diana held his face. "Why I would I want to leave a handsome young man like you? I want to stay and be with you.", Diana sighed. They looked at each other and they share a kiss.

Diana stayed in the hospital for another 3 weeks and after 6 weeks of being hospitalised, Diana was recovered and was able to come home. Then, she went into physical therapy, with Leo and Damon by her side.

After spending 4 months with physical therapy, Diana makes a complete recovery and get back with her normal life, just in time for her Graduation Day. At Graduation, Diana, Ben, Lily and Leo are finally graduated from high school and are looking forward to college, and pursing their dream careers.

After the Graduation, Diana was congratulated by her family, and they all have a family group photo before they went out for lunch to celebrate, along with Leo and Lily's family and Ben's family.

Later that evening, the two couples went to their favourite local diner in the city to celebrate their successful at Graduation. "Cheers, guys. To us!", Diana replied, raising her milkshake glass. "To us!", the others replied, cheering their milkshake glasses together.

1 YEAR LATER....