A Wedding to Remember

2 years later, things have changed a lot in life. Richard and Mary are still happily together and are now retired and enjoying their retirement. Damon and Courtney are still married and they now have a daughter named Rebecca, who is 2 years old.

Ben and Lily are now newlyweds and are happy to have a life together forever. For Diana and Leo, things for them are great, as Leo proposed to Diana on their 3rd Anniversary, of course Diana accepted and they became engaged.

6 months later, it was Leo and Diana's wedding day. The wedding is held at Villa Cimbrone in Ravello, Italy. Diana and Leo went there for their summer vacation a year ago, they love the view and the outdoor gardens, and they knew that this is the place where they want to tie the knot.

Many of their families and friends flew all the way to Ravello for the wedding and stayed at the villa the night before the wedding. On the big day, Diana was getting ready in her room with Lily, who is her maid of honour and Rebecca, who is her flower girl.

After Lily got her hair and make up done, she puts on her pink peach dress, along with her floral crown, made out of real flowers, while Diana is still getting her hair and make up done by the professional hair stylist and make up artist.

Once Diana was complete, she gets into her wedding dress, with assistance from Lily and Mary. Diana's wedding dress was a simple, white long mermaid, backless dress and she accessory with a beaded headdress with purple roses. "You are a beautiful bride, Diana.", Mary sighed.

"I have dream a day like this, and now it's finally happening.", Diana sighed. Mary smiled at her daughter's words. "I'm so proud of you, Diana.", Mary sighed. "Thank you, Mom.", Diana sighed. "I wish I would've stayed with you all those years ago.", Mary sighed.

"Don't worry Mom, it's ok. But I'm glad you're here see me tie the knot.", Diana sighed. "And I'm glad that I'll stay with you all from now on.", Mary smiled. Later, Mary leaves, while Richard comes in to see Diana in her dress. Richard was crying. "My beautiful girl.", Richard sighed, as the moment he first saw his daughter in her dress.

"How do I look?", Diana asked. "You look beautiful, sweetheart.", Richard sighed. "Well, you have a beautiful daughter to walk down the aisle today.", Diana sighed. "About that.", he replied. Diana looks at him. "I won't be the one to walk you down the aisle, your brother will.", Richard replied.

"What?", she asked. "I've never been in your life a lot, Di. But your brother has been in your life every single day and it feels right that he should be the one to give you away to Leo.", Richard replied. "But, Dad...", Diana replied. "It's ok sweetheart. It was my decision, I want Damon to be the one to walk you down the aisle.", Richard replied, kissing his daughter's hand.

"Thank you, Dad.", Diana sighed as she kisses her father's forehead. Later, Leo and Ben, who is his bestman, walked to the altar and waited for Lily and Diana to walk down the aisle.

Lily then walked down the aisle first, while Damon waits for Diana, so he could walk her down the aisle. Diana comes down the stairs, as Damon looked up upon at his sister in her wedding dress, he was stunned of how she looked.

"Damon.", Diana replied. Damon put out his hand and she takes his hand as she takes the last step down the stairs. "Dad told me that he wants me to give you away, it melted my heart when he asked me, and I want to be the one to walk you down the aisle on your big day.", Damon sighed. "I'm glad you want to, Damo.", Diana sighed.

"I'm glad too.", Damon sighed as he kisses Diana's forehead and rest his forehead onto hers. Then Damon offers his arm to Diana. "You're ready?", he asked. Diana smiles and links her arm around his. "Yes.", she smiled, as they both walked down the aisle together.